Wednesday, May 21, 2008
today had the bloody english oral.The worste part is that I was last.The thing started at 2.I was late, as usual haha,reached there at 205 five mintues i know such a small thing.haiyah but everyone else was there except me so yeah, quite embarrasing:(
Finally my turn came even then also damn irritating, behind me, there was one guy who was talking DAMN loud.Super irritating, yes i know that your suppose to talk till the examiner can hear you, but i am not interested in how well you speak, so please shut up.anyways after that mr mahadhir told me that i missed out some words, which makes me damn scared as i nvr ever do badly for oral.It's like the easiest thing to do for those who speak english.haha that was about it.
THE WORSTE FREAKING PART WAS THAT I LEFT THERE AT 530 SO BLOODY LATE.WAITED THERE SINCE 205....at least brendon brought cards and played...i played bluff for the first time. Yeah i know like which guy has not played bluff before, well i am one of them.lost terribly i was holding nearly half the deck.All because i forgot the game was called BLUFF which in the end resulted in me losing terribly.I guess the more you play the better you get ah. After all i am a good liar:D:D
tonights the big finale between Man u and chelsea...ofcourse i hope that Man u wins..haha. going to sleep early and wake up at 230 am..haha.night night.