Sunday, June 1, 2008
its been awhile since my last post..haha. Been really busy with remedials and planning.haha.The carnival that is joint with other schools in the east will be held in july 5.I am in charge of the PSB stall and I have to gather 4 of my juniors to do.I'm am just supervising. Turns out 2 out of 4 of my juniors are unavailabe.That means that I will have to do the planning for 2 things.There are 4 things, finance x2, admin, logistics and maybe publicize. Well I have yet to decide what to sell. I was going to ask the bubble tea aunty to supply us but that Mr Ng beat me to it.He always make my life difficult sia, whether it's direct or indirect,haha.
anyways I bought a new camera..haha with my own money.:Di feel so good coz it's the one thing that I have power over:D.However life is nvr fair:( I brought my camera to kembangan to video the TKD demo.finished it.walked towards the mrt.decided to take a photo of the rain.Until I dropped my damn lens cover into the cannal.Wah damn stupid sia:( now my camera no cover....anthony tried to get it but it was raining. Hopefully it is still there tmr and I will try and get it:( :(
I was talking to amelia just now. I saw her msg on msn..saying that she hates maths
well I thought I would try and help her.well helping her made me realise that I ain't that good myself.I only know half of what I am suppose to know and that seriously sucks.It's not her fault but rather mine that I realised this too late.Nvr ever have I been first in class for maths.in lower sec only 2nd. My results got even worse last year.Sigh.For some reason I really don't like the holidays at this moment. Help is very limited. So unless you have a tuition teacher which I HAD. or some very helpful friends who are willing to help.yeah.