Saturday, July 12, 2008
BEING SICK SUCKS.
You can't go out. You spend most of your day taking medicine and sleeping. Which sucks even more as today was a day well wasted.SADLY.My stupid cough ain't no ordinary cough. It's those where it hurts like hell every single damn time you cough. GRRR. why must i be sick why must i be sick why must i be sick why must i be sick why must i be sick why must i be sick why must i be sick why must i be sick why must i be sick why must i be sick
ARGHsigh. all i ever do is use com and sleep. Go toilet. EAT SLEEP SHIT/PEE. I am like a
P.I.G with a fever.D: D: D:
My back is killing me and i am back on my muscle relaxant and panadol . Haiz i don't even know how i got sick in the first place. Maybe from Mark ong. I seriously don't know. Exempted from P.E which sucks coz i will have to take my 2.4 again next week. D:. if only i had ran 2 seconds faster that day. i would have passed. :'(