Saturday, August 2, 2008
Hello. It's national day next week. I'm soon realizing my role in school. Sigh..
Is this what i really wanted. I am happy. But i don't seem satisfied.What am i looking for. Because this feels like i am not complete. Like i am meant to do something more.
anyways enough about this
FRIDAYToday was awesome.haha. Well at least assembly was.haha. The bands were performing.
The other bands were good. But humongous C was awesome. I heard of them from my-space.Guys check out this band. Awesome stuff.Well the bands from my school so yeah.haha. Then after school stayed back to talk about stuff. Till quite late.haha.
And i did it. I honestly forgot about E maths night study. Changed my POA tuition timing. Sorry mam. I WILL come next time. Sigh. POA tuition 2 days straight. Yesterday and today. Was suppose to go out with anthony for his birthday but because of tuition. Sigh if N levels like this. Imagine my O levels. Well i have to do well for N levels. I want to do well. Maybe i should go out and study with friends.ANYONE?HAHA