Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Sorry did not blog on that day.
ANYWAYS:P...i shall do it now.haha
THURSDAYNothing much happened today. Although i played soccer, my team was damn one sided. So me being the Goalkeeper can go all the way till half point and still not let in a goal.So yeah really really boring day
FRIDAYAlso another boring day. Just had my E maths Paper 1 prelim. Which i screwed up but ain't to worried(will explain later). So yeah after being depressed, playing table tennis for 3 hours.haha. Went home. Prepared for tuition. Only to find out he wouldn't be able to make it.
SATURDAYI went Pines today.haha. Such a long time since I been there. Did the hard target training.haha. Had to take many breaks. 'Sprained' my ankle. Though it wasn't that bad. More of a stretch actually.haha.
well before this. I met up with Marcus to buy birthday cake for XJ mam. We went takashimaya or however you spell it. Bought some chocolate cake from bengawan solo.
Marcus used NETS:O....Then on the way there i bought some soba noodles as i had not taken lunch. So it was a little chewy the noodles. So halfway eating, i tasted something unusually bitter and chewy. I though it was just burnt noodles or something. Soon after finishing, I looked for the rubber band to tie it up. WELL GUESS WHAT. I think i ate the rubber band.
So yeah. didn't really feel the effects.UNTIL at night. I went to the toilet many many many many times.Hopefully the rubber band came out then. I wouldn't want to become some elastic dude...ok lame.:P
nothing interesting happened on sunday. Went back to catechism for the break thingy.
Monday also nothing.haha.
TODAYWell today.haha. Now i shall explain why i not really worried anymore. Well my prelim marks will be converted to the N level standard. Which is something like this
F9 in O lvl= to B4 in N lvl
SO AWESOME RIGHT.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA.....
NOW the bad thing. We were organizing a party on teachers day ah. So i wanted to quickly do it as i had CLB exam after school. So we were talking to the class. Then i ask Mark ong listen. Then after some bickering, he went into 'gangster' mode. And as usual:" Ch* Ba*...you not happy settle outside now ah. Come ah!!!. settle outside ah" me couldn't help but be shocked as well i seriously think he over reacted. I kinda laughed a little. haha. No i was not scared. I'm only scared of him when playing soccer:P.HAHAHA. I don't like to fight. I'm not even angry at him to begin with.haha. The best part is word get's around quick. And for some
FUCKED up reason, it's my fault. sigh. But non the less we all are a class.haha. He will get over it lah.haha.
anyways thanks to the people who cheered me up.haha. Really appreciated it.
MATHS PAPER 2 TOMORROW :O