Sunday, August 31, 2008
Sorry for not blogging. Been very busy these days. well I shall start now:P. The rest of the days were damn boring. Had no P.E on Thursday due to bad weather
ARGH!!!!!...SICK AGAIN D:...why why why. exams this thursday..sian ah..si bei sian ah
FRIDAY/TEACHERS DAYCame to school with all the utensils. So Although the food wasn't that awesome. It was still good enough.haha. Sandwiches, Hot dogs, Drinks and Cheesecake. Hahaha. Thanks to Joel De Cruz for baking the cake.Had a camwhore session(kinda I guess though I could say I held back alot;) ) and distributed the remaining cake to other teachers. So after school finished and we got small tokens from Cikgu. Went to help pack goodie bags for the 75th dinner which is tomorrow. My parents asked me to go Johor with them but I kindly stayed in school to help(I'm so loyal). So yeah.
Then went out for lunch with Miss Pereira. Wanted to go to Jack's place but was damn crowded so we went to Swensens instead. Had the usual breaded chicken with lots of Tabasco sauce and lemon.haha. Then smuggled in my own F&N orange.hahaha. Then after this. Saw uncle tan and gang. Saw Ivan also. He still hasn't changed much.haha.
So suddenly while on the way to the bus stop. Had the urge to use the toilet.BADLY. So thinking of the cleanest toilet. ROXY SQUARE. Which is on the other side of the road:O....so after rushing there and did my duty. took the bus and I swear there were hell lot of girls. I swear so hard to find a place to stand. Scary. Most from KC though.haha. One reason why I stood further away.HAHAHA. Anyways, that pretty much concludes my day.
SATURDAYToday was the day of the dinner. Though I went earlier to help out with the tours. Had major camwhore session.haha.So after sitting there for 2 hrs and nothing to do. People finally started to come. Saw many teachers wearing things i would nvr see them wearing. Like For instance. My former CLB teacher wore a dress. OMG. Mdm chew in a dress:O.haha. Then Miss or rather Mrs Yu looked wow.HOT sia.haha. But oh well.
So after seeing juniors giving tours and stuff. Finally decided to go up to my table. Only to find out that out of a table of 10, I only knew 3 people. The others were old boys. So the food came. However i don't think it was worth $75. Maybe if I had better company it would be worth it. So yeah. The food was kinda disappointing.haha. So yeah after that looked for people to cab back with. Asked Martin but he stayed at chai chee which would be very inconvenient for me. But he took bus. So yeah took with Danish and Matthew Sheperdson. Dropped matthew of at Bedok MRT. Then droppped me of and then Danish went home.hahaha.
ok now it's picture time:D
I was buttoning up.haha
who's that guy on the far left ah? no idea sia.haha
PL's
Teachers and students:Dwill upload teachers day photos when I get them. Check this out. Stole it from Matthias blog.haha;).sorry
Link