Friday, September 26, 2008
OMG!!!!
NO MORE SCHOOL :o
It's a good thing that you don't have to go to school. Bad because I can't ask for help and it's a sign that Exams are damn near.
MONDAYHad My CLB oral today. Honestly, it was a killer. They asked the worst thing they could possibly ask a CLB student. Well there were to questions. One easy, and one Fucking difficult. The easy one was on smoking. The difficult one was about tourism :(
So they asked where would we bring tourist if they came to Singapore. The only place I knew how to say in Chinese was Sentosa. LOL. So naturally I asked them to help. I asked them how to say Orchard road. Then after speaking gibberish, they asked me why do you like orchard road so much. SHIT. I was so bloody that desperate. I said this:"ying wei you hen duo nu ren" meaning there were lot's of girls.OMFG. I was so desperate. Their expression was like shit man. I should have said can buys stuff. Said that in then end.haha
There were 2 people taking me. One man one woman. The woman did a loud SIGH!!!. A sigh. I was damn angry ah at them. Then the man gave that look. That look of shock and disappointment. Sigh enough of this depressing nonsense. Oh and turns out, one sec 3 boy from our school got hit by a mini bus during our oral. Heard he was seriously injured.Tsk. this is what happens when you jay walk. Oh and the mini bus that hit him was carrying St Stephens boys. So ironic(in case you don't know, St Stephens is affiliated to St Patricks.)
EDIT: Went for training saw everyone. The usual people. JM was there O.O :O
So he asked me to be his partner for unarmed combat. So he said he wanted to do the throw. So he tried. Naturally he struggled. HAHAHA.
BUT THEN. After throwing me twice. My pants gave way. There was a gigantic hole. It was by the force of me landing I guess. So embarrassing especially since got new girls there. One was quite chio. I hope she didn't see anything ;)or maybe.....;)
So since I could not stand or cross I sat far away and sat like a faggot. legs squeezed together and leaning to one side. It was not my day today D:
TUESDAYSo was suppose to have Maths GCP(remedial) but then got canceled. So I was suppose to go for tuition after that. So I decided to play Table tennis to pass the time. Then Mr Lak(our principal) Came and chased us away. Now I was of the 2 upper sec there. He said we should go home. So naturally, I ran away. So after this went home with ryan after some talking here and there. Nothing much happened today
WEDNESDAYSo now because Mr Lak saw me playing Table tennis yesterday. So I was talking to Joshua and asking them what award they were going to receive. Then after finishing. Someone grabbed my bag from behind. It was Mr Lak. He scolded me in front of everyone who was receiving the singha award. So embarrasing. He also banned me from playing Table tennis until my exams are over. So yeah I gotta resist. So I waited for tuition after school and stared at the others playing. They asked me to play but I couldn't.lol So that concludes my day
THURSDAYLAST DAY OF SCHOOL However, Mr Irfan(our P.E Teacher did not come to school. So Some other guy came. We didn't really give a damn about him. He said we are not suppose to have P.E. But we changed anyways. Then he started shouting. Then he told us to go general office and if we were allowed to play then we could go down. haha. SO because of this delay, we missed the court. Therefore we had to play on a wet field.
It wasn't muddy, just slippery. So naturally I played GK. I'm so happy that i am no longer the last to be picked.lol. So ok played quiet standard ah.hahaha. Let in 4. The other 3 happened when Bosco became keeper. I got to play Last man defence again. Lots of pressure but really fun:) So ok. This is officially the last session of P.E for this year.haha. Good day. Good day.
So after school got my CCA certificate. Realised that APLYC was not included No matter how many times I told them. Sigh. So I realised that even though I didn't need it, it would make my testimonial much much nicer. So stayed back with ryan to get my Photography hours down. so fun. Saw photos of me when I was in sec 1. So cool.haha. So we were waiting for bus at the back gate when we decided to go back. Went back to the bus stop of 2 hours sat at the exact same place, saw the exact same bus.hahaha.
ok that's about it. Will blog about today another time.:)