Saturday, October 11, 2008
finally I can blog.haha.
ok been pretty much lazy.haha. but oh wells....
N LEVELS ARE OVER!!!!!!1
although I still have O level maths to do. I have 5 subjects less to study for.
Now for me it's maths maths maths maths maths all the way. Tuition for maths. Go back to school for maths. Go out with friends to study maths...oh and maybe a little poa.haha.
But oh wells. Nothing much to blog about since I didn't go out or have not gone to school.
I always say that yet I always fine something to blog about.haha
Ok going for jalan raya on monday. Borrowing baju from hafiz.haha.
Recently a friend of mine been going through some trouble in his social life. He " ditched his friends" to hang out with the girl that he thought was "the one".....no he didn't stead with her but as in like BFF kind of thing. So now they are like number one enemies. I think it's a misunderstanding. but i'm a third party kind of thing nothing much I can do except listen to him right?
So now she hates her and they told each other to continue with their own lives. The one without each other. sigh......
this is why being single rocks. But i'm afraid to tell her. I don't want to end up like that.......tsk...these kind of things irritate me a hell lot.
i'm so confused. Should i or not.I'm afraid Oh and good luck to all those taking O levels yeah. 20th Oct - 13th Nov.
oh and I started playing table tennis again. like Addiction to the max. Can't get enough of it. I could play it for hours.haha. Wish there was someone I could play with. haha. I still suck though.haha...oh wells will think of other stuff to blog about next time yeah? :D