Monday, October 27, 2008
sigh...now that I think of it. This year hasn't been as fun as I thought it would be. Maybe because of N and O lvls. why? coz when you combine N and O you get NO fun.haha. ok......
Anyways realised that have not attended or facilitated a single camp this year. I can't really consider the Adam khoo thingy a camp. It was kinda boring. Unlike last year I attended so many. Sec 1 OC, LLTC, PLTC, APLYC8 and 17th NLLC. This year zero. Might have been one(LLTC, rather not talk about it though) Oh wells, maybe it's time to give the juniors a chance?? haha. After all good opportunities for them to build their leadership skills and what not. So yeah. I'm getting OLD-ER.hahaha.
So now the number 1 activity that I have been doing this entire week. Tuition. It runs my life. It controls my life. When I can go out. What time I have to be home. And if I don't do well argue with parents.sigh. OK so enough
This is the only day worth blogging about. The rest are just filled with tuition tuition tuition tuition tuition tuition tuition tuition tuition tuition tuition.
FRIDAYWaited for my tutor and finally after he arrived, managed to inish by 6pm. Still too late to make it in time for the 6 pm session. So I decided to go for the 8pm session. Luckily I went there or else they would be seriously shorthanded. So because mam wasn't there. The kids all thought they could play. Naturally me and marcus cannot tahan. So do squats. They were misbehaving like siao like that one. Tried to teach them sparring cannot listen to commands. So training was quite a stressful one.
So yeah. I realised then if i'm so stressed by 1 O lvl subject. Imagine if I take 4 or 5 or 6 subjects next year. sigh. Anyways will be a short post today.