Friday, November 14, 2008
Had my class BBQ on Wednesday which was right after my CLB exam.
You know, in St Pats, CLB is the quietest exam.haha. Not because we are well behaved or anything along that line.haha. So why are we so quiet????
BECAUSE WE ARE SLEEPING
So amazing right.haha.
WEDNESDAYClass BBQ day. Was suppose to go directly after CLB exam. But decided to go home first and pick up my table tennis bat. Oh and it was raining too.haha. So reached around 6-ish and by then the rain had stopped already. So yeah. So went there and Brendan and Uncle Tan( he's not really a uncle. We just call him that.His name is Jonathan ) So yeah now I insisted that we get 2 bags of charcoal but he insisted on one. So we did one big pile of charcoal and a small one. Small one for otah. The others for the chicken and all. So then the worst thing happened. It started to RAIN AGAIN!!.
So by then Bro. Nich and Mr Ng had come. Borrowed Brother's umbrella and we kept the charcoal burning with an umbrella.haha. We're like So cool and awesome right.haha. WHY??? Because only me and 2 other people were outside bbq-ing in the rain while they were happily enjoying and playing table tennis. So after 2 hrs of cooking i went to the shelter and joined them.haha. Then we wanted to throw Dominic in the pool but we were scared he would cry..seriously.haha so yeah.
TODAY6pm training was killer. We had to do reverse kick. Like 5 times for each leg. I could only do with my right leg. Left leg can't :O The thing is I felt damn dizzy after doing so many. Almost slipped once. Thank goodness I didn't.
OH(!) Today is Terence Sir birthday. So I decided to go down for 6pm training as I thought they would celebrate at 6. Turns out Pei Di mam came around 7+ with the cake. OH and I honestly didn't know that she drives. Like seriously I never knew. Joelle finally decided to come. After like so long.Oh wells her O's are over.haha.
So taught the yellow belts today. They're so funny and weird. You know there's this small kid called Matthew. He is very very quite. Tried Talking to him but he was very reluctant to answer.....THEN(!) the next moment he like started laughing out loud like for no reason. Super random to the max.
======================================================================
So packing my bag now for Church Camp tomorrow. Really not looking forward to it. Seriously. Going to a camp where you are the oldest. You barely know anyone. Half of them are your juniors from your school. Some of which don't even respect you. So yeah really really not looking forward to it. Reluctantly packing my bags now. RETAINING SUCKS!!!!!!
Thanks for the encouragement for me going too. Shall sleep early. Been a long time that I am sleeping before midnight. Oh and ryann, i'll do your quiz another time. Most likely next week when i come back from camp which is monday. Can still sms me. I'll hide my phone :)
Pics
I'm not in this coz i took it

The remaining

Surprise!!!

Teachers attempt at playing Table tennis. Ms Manisah ain't happy because coz obviosuly she's losing :)