Saturday, November 8, 2008
Ok it's been a long time since I blogged :)
I'm trying to remember what has happened in the last 2 weeks....hmmmmm
..ok
Got a call from Hafiz on Thursday(30th Oct), offered me a job to take photos for some wedding thingy. So I was reluctant at first. In the end he said the magic words.hehe.$$$$. Yup money.haha. Nah just kidding. I did it because I wanted to(I think) :)
FRIDAY(31ST OCT)Went to school in the morning. I was suppose to be in the morning but both of us woke up late.haha. So ok. Went to school in the AFTERNOON to draw out the cameras for the thingy. So when I reached there, Hafiz was at Parkway Parade. Waited for awhile before he came. So we took the cameras emptied the Cf cards and found photos of us in sec 1.haha. We looked so different back then.haha. Supposedly more"innocent" hehehehe.
So after everything was done, Left for hom. Walked to the bus stop Saw bus 10 coming. Reached for my wallet. Well turns out, I accidentally took the key to the dry box. So I had to walk back all the way to the workroom just to pass Ms Aiza back the key. So walked backed to the bus stop and waited for 10 long and foolish minutes before the bus came.
Went for the 8pm session as i could not make it in time for the 6pm. So reached there in anticipation that i would get to spar.haha. In then end ma'am did the physical thingy make them run here and there kick target. Which meant that we wouldn't do anything beneficial.haha. Boring training for us. More talking then training.hehe.
SATURDAY(1ST NOV)JOB day.haha. So went to Hafiz house at 4? 5?..can't remember :).
So went there expecting to leave like immediately. Turns out, we weren't leaving till like 6-7ish. So just sat around and played with his PSP.haha. So when we reached there. Had my makan and then work started. Started pretty slowly as no one wanted their photo to be taken. So just had to wait for the malay priest( don't know the proper term for it) Oh and this"priest" is special as he is 1 of the 3 who are allowed to "wed" a local and a foreigner. So yeah which means BIG$$$$$.haha
So once the thingy was over, most of the people left and we helped to clean back up the house. Carried tables here and there. Fixed their computer for them as all the wires were jumbled up in one horredous looking mess. So plugged out every thing and re did everything. Then switched on the computer to test if it was working.
Guess what :) the most basic thing didn't work.
THE MOUSE!!!!So after switching USB ports here and there. Fianlly everything was working. Then their anti-virus was out of date-.- and their firewall was deactivated. I decided to activate their firewall but didn't dare to touch anything else in case something goes wrong.haha. So just left it at that.
So after everything we were good to go. Hafiz mum gave me a lift home. She had to as it was 1 am and we were somewhere in Hougang.haha. So she gave me the 1st 100. The other 100 i get when the photos are printed( $200 in total).
That's gonna be my holiday money. Just in case i don't get much from my parents.hehee.
MONDAYAfter that, Went for the 8pm training. So I saw the usual people. The marist people were there to. So Today was the last day of sparring. The last chance for me to spar to. I remembered that last time i could not put on the Size 3 padding. I was like quite sad man.haha. Then towards the end. Marcus said he would help me tie. So after some hope and a VERY VERY VERY VERY DEEP BREATHE, managed to die the padding.
So Finally!!!!..I get to spar.
However sparred with ian lex( who is like the maris stella prodigy). I've beated him before but that was last year. When my form was at it's peak. Now my form is like heavier:( slower:( So I lost. Even though it's by one point, I still lost. Was like damn sad man. Anyways i'll just have to start training more often now. So as to get back my form. Oh and ian lex has improved alot. He goes to NTC(National Training Centre) like 3 times a week. So i've heard. So went home with a small sprained toe.haha.
FRIDAYHere's the thing. Was suppose to meet Hafiz at 1. Then he called and said that his mum couldn't make it so we'd meed at 3. Then I asked him if we could meet at 2. So in the end we decided to meet at 3. So at 230. I was leaving my house. It was raining quite heavily so I took my umbrella and went out hoping not to get drenched. So just when i got on the bus and tapped my card. Hafiz called me saying that he would be late. :O :( -.-"
So i waited for him till he came at 4++. Waiting 1 hr. Not so bad lah ah. Had time to take my lunch and walk around here and there. BEST. His mother came at like 730 man. LIKE WTF man. I waited at 3 to 730...4 long boring hours. So while waiting for her. Saw alot of people. Saw Domini Nadison, John pereira, Shaun tan and one the sec 1's i tutored. can't remember his name.haha.
here's the freaky thing. He ain't skinny. Quite chubby. Yet he wore TAPERED PANTS!!!
LIK SUPER WTF MAN. It's like a freaking oversized sausage legs man.
MAJOR BLINDING MAN.
So while passing time, we went to isetan. Guess which section.......
TOYS!!!.HAHA..
I'M still a kid a heart.haha. So finally the mum came. Printed the photos and she bought us dinner. I kinda demanded it(i may sound mean) as she made me wait 4 hrs in my school shirt. Which means that i had to behave myself. Couldn't litter or do stuff. Then she gave me a lift home and collected my other 100.
======================================================================
Oh and i cleaned out my room recently. I found so many things. Found and overdue christmas presnet for some( i can give it for this year) and you know who you are, I am not giving your present to someone else.
I aslo found my Gameboy Advance. It's considered old school already. Ever since Nitendo DS came in. So played 2 classic games. Pokemon Sapphire and .Super Mario.haha. In Pokemon i decided to start as a girl.HAHAHA. Picking the guy is so boring now.haha. Decided to do it. And besides the girl looks kinda cool.hahaha. So now i got 5 badges in 3 days.haha. I played it for extremely long hours.hahhaa. Forgot most the of storyline and what to do.haha. Which makes it all the more fun now.haha.
I'm truely a kid at heart man.
You're never too old :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D