Monday, November 24, 2008
Ok so here i am to blog again.
Not much happened to me in the past 4 days.
Ok so lets see.
Oh Marianne happened to be watching Little Mermaid 3. Yes there is a 3. Anyways she started gushing.whyyy? Because there was this MEGA cute manatee called Benjamin. At that time I had no idea why she was so happy. Until I saw it. You just wanted to hug it and all those cute cute actions :P
Soon I started gushing.haha. She couldn't believe that she was gushing with a guy. I couldn't believe that I was gushing.lol. Ok so anyways.
FRIDAYToday woke up really really really early to go to TTS(Tan Tock Seng) hospital. Went there for my allergy check up which is like every 6 months. So My mum insisted that we should have the 830am appointment-.- So naturally I objected. So after some talking and here. I had agreed to go. Only under the condition that we would go to starbucks and have a bagel for breakfast :)hahaha
So as we arrived at TTS at 825. We waited for about 30mins. why????
Because the doctor was late-.- Damn what right
His first appointment is at 830 am. He comes at 855 am. So proooooo
So after some short talking. We said bye and see him in another 6 months and at the same time :)
So after we had breakfast. My mum had the urge to go Malaysia(JB) for some serious stocking. In case you all don't know, we go to JB to buy a lot of things. Mainly groceries. So yeah. So my mum wanted to leave at 1130 am to beat the Jam. But my dad wanted to leave by 12+ so after some arguing, my mun decided not to go( throwing a tantrum) I think :O
So after some convincing by me. She decided to go. So with me, my dad, my mum and Aunty Lourdes, we headed for JB. So went to holiday plaza for the usual DVD hunting.haha. So yeah. Found those that I wanted. Then decided to by some bermudas as one of my pairs tore during Con 3 camp. Luckily no one noticed. I didn't notice either:P.haha. So yeah. It was really difficult. Why?? So hard to find a size :( not saying what my size is :P
So after awhile managed to find 2 pairs. I only picked one because the cutting of the other wasn't very nice. Ok so after that headed to Tesco and didn't bulk shopping. Yes bulk shopping. they even have special trolleys for them. I'll show you the pic later.haha.
So yeah after that went to Giant to get some drugs.haha. Medcine k.
So decided to buy a jacket as I'm going to Genting after Christmas. So needed a thicker jacket as it would be winter in Genting. So I got one for myself and one for my brother. haha. So yeah after that we went home.
Oh yes we got caught in the jam on the way back(as usual). My dad was like damn pissed and started swearing. Later on the highway, he was going at like 110km/h. I was like damn scared lah wah lao. An MPV moving at 110km/h and I'm in the front seat. So my dad took a wrong turn and we took extremely long to reach home. Yeah so finally reached home. Unloaded the boot. Ate nasi lemak which we bought in JB too. Yeah that's about it for this day :)
Nothing interesting happened on sat as I woke up like really really late(5pm) so yeah :)
SUNDAYWoke up at 1245. In time for training. haha. Called marcus and Daniel to confirm whether their going and where to pick them up. So yeah. Went for training. Did reverse kick again :( Training at CBC is getting much better. I think :) that's about it for my Sunday :)
TODAYWoke up at noon. 1 hour before POA tuition. Yes I started tuition :(
Need to catch up and also not to forget what I learned this year. So yeah that's about it.Oh and i'll be dyeing my hair tomorrow. dark brown so won't be that noticeable :)
Have fun at your prom tomorrow. I know you'll look great :)
Proof that we're full of shit See the special trolley :) I had to push it. It was freaking heavy k :O
OH(!) my Mr bean bear :):):)