Hello. This is my blog yeah:P
You can call me many things.
I don't really care. Unless it's irritating of course.
ABOUT ME
If you are visiting my blog. Most likely you know my name so yeah.
Peer Support Board
5N1'o9.
St Pats. Best School ever.haha :P
WANTS
Do well for poly,
My own camera
Get my life back,
Do well for N levels
Do well for Poly
LIKES
Friends,
Photography,
PSB!!!!!,
Someone;),♥
ME.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
The rules & regulations ;
1) Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself 2) People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own, 10 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly 3) At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged & list their names 4) No tag back.
1.I love watching Pokemon 2.I still think power rangers are cool 3.I hate blog quiz 4.I Don't get drunk easily 5.I am capable of doing really stupid things 6.I sort of have a rep(i think) in school..... 7.I ThInK pEoPle WhO tYpE lIkE tHiS aRe WeIrD...that was just and example... 8.I pretend to not know anything about something when i really know everything about that something :) 9.I have not changed my hairstyle in years 10.I don't got to church very often.
ok......who to tag.hmmmmmmmm
i shall tag everyone in my friends list. I don't know who so yeah. Up to them whether they want to do it. ok ======================================================================
15-17nov(1st Day)
I had My con 3 camp again-.- I was really reluctant to go as didn't really have anyone to talk to. So yeah as i arrived in church. I realized I had forgot to bring my sleeping bag. Then I remembered that there were mattresses so I didn't bother to go home and take it. So as usual I sat in one corner emo-ing(sort of) as I had no one and I mean no one to talk to. Other then my juniors from my school. So cool right. Some more I'm the only 16 year old there. So yeah as we got onto the bus. The bus journey looked very very very familiar. Then it hit me. It was the same as the 854 route that I take to go Hougang for Tkd training. So we arrived at the CAYC. Which is like opposite Holy Innocence primary.
I shall skip all the gossip and boring parts. So on the first night, I attempted to sleep. Why attempted??Ok. First: There was a lot of noise as people were talking damn loud Second: It was freaking cold coz i didn't bring my sleeping bag. Third: Some fella's were laughing damn loud till like 230 am. Fourth: When they finally shut up, Darren Tan started snoring like F**king loud Fifth: Some asshole turned on the fan. Even though it was F**king cold.
2nd Day
So yeah. Didn't really sleep much. Woke up the next day like almost half dead. Sharing session made it impossible to stay awake. So yeah only after lunch i felt a little more lively. We had games. Captains ball and Dog and bone. Which is like so old. My group practically owned in captains ball. So yeah. Ok.
Then i dread the thought of sleeping again as it would be torturous so i had to find my self a sleeping bag, Then i thought. Give the hougang people a call. Called JM but he like nvr pick up. So i no choice borrow from joelle. Gave her a call. She wasn't in so i literally begger her and she was like"sooooo. Not my problem." which was what i was afraid of. So after some talking she said she would try. And in then end she did. She said i owed her. So once again i thank you for lending me your sleeping bag.
We had a pray over. And like all pray overs, everyone cries. Including me. So when we were asked to join our hands and do something( i can't remember what). I suay suay in between to girls. Lia on my right and some girl on my left. Lia didn't cry. She was like asking me " Should i be crying?. It's like i'm so insensitve" She was so unhappy with herself that she was not crying.haha.
Then while we were still holding hands, the speaker encouraged us to let go of each other's hands. So naturall i loosened my grip. But both of them like didn't want me to let go kind of thing. So naturally i held on lah. Then after it was over, I too started crying :O And i don't like people to know i'm crying. So i went to the cubicle. And everytime someone entered the toilet. I pretended that i was not crying.haha.
3rd/Final Day
Thanks to the sleeping bag, i slept rather well.5 hrs. But much better compared to the previous day of 1 hour. So woke up realizing that i had to leave around Lunch time as i needed to go to school to pick up cameras and meet them at waterfront hotel. So after writing my final warm fuzzies( it's just a cute version of affirmations) took a really really light lunch and then shared a cab with aaron.
Grad Nite
I had to go to school like very early as if i went after 330, i was afraid no one would be in the Workroom to let me in. Then suddenly Amrat said he was going to school. So after that i cabbed down to waterfront did the usual thing. take photos. Didn't take as much as last year thought( i've been going to every grad night since i was sec 1). So yeah. After that we went to HK cafe at east coast road to have supper. so Reached home around 3 am. yeah. Nothing much to say about this year's grad night.
TUESDAY
Since i had missed out on so many trainings, i decided to go for Hougang training. Also, i needed to return joelle her sleeping bag. So yeah went there saw the usual people. None of them recognize me. Coz i have not gone to hougang in many many months. I sort of prefer Hougang training as i actually have the chance to train. Coz i don't need to teach pattern. So yeah. Had contact sparring. But i wasn't allowed to use back thrust as Daniel was scared i kill people :O So yeah that's about it.