Tuesday, December 9, 2008
I finally decided to blog.haha
It's been quite long since i blogged 24 november.haha
okay November has been a pretty boring month for me. Nothing much to do.haha.
The weird thing is, all of a sudden, I've got lot's of things to do in December. Okay maybe not a lot but It's much more compared to November.
Ok shall i start blogging? :P
SUNDAY NOVEMBER 30THIt was Cikgu's wedding today. She's my form teacher.yeah. It was very nice. Especially the food. Since when was food ever not nice for me right? ;)
So i think i dressed to well for a wedding at the void deck(no offense or anything) should have just worn jeans and a formal shirt. Wore dress pants and what not.haha. Oh and i looked fat. Thanks to my bulging stomach.
So after photo taking. We decided to leave. Dom Ryan Jovi and eugene decided to head of to citex/sitex( not so sure of the spelling) earlier. So I went with Martin. Then when we reached there. The usual squeezing here and there. Finalyl met up with them. Saw many good offers. Saving up for a portable hard disk. Saw 4gb thumb drives for like $12. Which is like soooooooo CHEAP!!!!.
We headed down to tampines for dinner. We had KFC. I only had cheese fries as my mum bought dinner for me. So yeah. Oh and drank the best drink ever
MOUNTAIN DEW!!!. It's like so awesome. And only KFC sells it.haha. woots!!!!
So that's about it for this day :)
WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 3RDWent to Sentosa. I woke up at 930 am when I thought we were supposed to meet at 1030 at Vivo. So i decided to call Ryann to tell her I would be late. Then when she picked up. Turns out we were supposed to meet at 1130. So I got out of bed and packed my stuff. So left at 1050. Managed to reach Harbourfront MRT at 1130. I reached there at 1135 expecting them to be there as they stay damn near. So I smsed Ryann and they were ' on the way '
On the way can mean 2 hrs away. So I got a little irritated that if I could make the effort to go all the way to Harbourfront at 1130. The least they could do was to be there early or at least ON TIME.
So I sat down around at the passenger service listened to my ipod and play with my rubics cube.haha. I take about less then 3 mins to solve it. So if I do it about 10 times they would arrive.haha. So after about 45 minutes.haha. They came. Saw cass. Oh this was Cass farewell kind of thing so yeah. The first thing they did was go to starbucks.haha. Whats new. So as I had not taken breakfast. Decided to share a bagel with Cass. So i took my half and she took hers.( this turned out to be the only meal i had till like dinner time) So as we walked around. Finally decided to go. By which the time was about 1 something. D.Ho left. Cause he had to be back by 2. Which means the outing was freaking pointless.
So we got on the the MRT-monorail thingy. It was quite slow. Then Ryann being her random self. Started being fascinated by carparks!? Oh yeah. Met 4 new people. umm.. Wahab, Nigel, Alex and Saiful. All very Unique people.haha. Not how your average seniors behave. Their 17 by the way. So as we walked towards siloso beach. We changed. Started to rain. But it was a small and short drizzle so we decided to enter the sea anyway. I was very reluctant as I had not swam in the sea for a long time. So after ahwile i decided to go to waist level. Didn't want to swim out. Let's just call it being paranoid.
So after swimming for ahwile. It started to rain heavily and we moved our stuff to the sheltered area. I decided to wash of in the rain to get rid of all the sea water. It's been a long time since i umm washed myself in the rain.haha
Anyways . Oh we saw VJ utt there. Aisyah thought he was so hot.haha. Anyways after picture-ing we showed of to everyone. I took a picture with him to. Not because he's hot k-.- but he's like celebrity kinda thing i guess.
So the rest of the day was very enjoyable. So we decided to pack coz we did everything there was to do.haha. So we left around 6 ish. Ate at food republic. Decided to eat korean food as it looked like alot in the picture. So i ordered it. It looked nothing like the one in the picture. The one in the picture was filled to the brim. Mine was only about 2/3 full. I was freaking hungry as all i had for the day was half a bagel. So ate. Wahab and gang left early. Decided to leave as i had almost an hour journey home.
Oh turns out, i got on the wrong train at outram. I saw the train arriving and just ran in without thinking. Soon i realised that i got on the boon lay traing. Got of at the next station. Felt sooo stupid.haha.
THURSDAY DECEMBER 4thWent to meet Marianne to by something at PP. So i went to school first to return the camera which I had with me since grad nite( we call it grad nite instead of prom coz there ain't no girls) So yeah. After that headed to meet Marianne at parkway. So while waiting for her decided to take lunch as i had not. So had Fried fish soup. The aunty ask me whether i wanted milk. Took me awhile to understand as she wasn't very clear. I said no coz i was scared of melamine.haha. Anyway after taking lunch. Decided to call her as she still had not come. Anyways she 'claimed' she did not receive my sms. Anyways i shall believe her. So after walking around eating my coconut gelato or whatever. She finally came. Anyways the shop she showed me had very interesting things.haha.
So we bought the stuff i was 'looking' for and got caught in the rain. At first i lent her my umbrella but that didn't really help that much as the rain got heavier. My jacket would just become heavier. So we decided to share umrella. Anyways. Halfway i accidentally moved away from her coz there were these people who walked between us. Since i was holding the umbrella, she got wet.haha. sorry. anyways. After she blaming me on how it was my fault that it rained where if she came earlier we might now have gotten caught in the rain. We took 31 to tanah merah. Met Anthony Sharlene and Samuel.
Then after introducing and stuff. Said bye to her and took bus to CBC to go and play bowling. My first game was terrible. But as i played the second game. I got used to the lanes and got 100. Been a long time since i got 100. Have not bowled for awhile. Anyways after 2 games. We decided to play pool. And also. After 6, games were more expensive.haha. We weren't allowed to play pool as me and samuel weren't dressed properly.haha
So we headed to the veranda lounge to redeem the guest fee charges. Bought 4 chicken burgers and topped up $5.
So reached home at 8 and took a proper dinner.lol. Then that was about it for my day.
FRIDAY DECEMBER 5thWent for training as Marcus was going. 6pm training was very tense as jacklyn refused to kick me despite the many opprutunities i gave her. So yeah. No one ate at prata shop.I kinda felt irritated. So i had to go and help out as they would be short handed. Turns out. No one else was there. Only me sir and mam. So yeah. Took the brown and brown black. Realised why the like me more compared to Marcus and Jia ming as I didn't give them the squat thingy.haha. So yeah reached home after a entirely stressful day.
Saturday wasn't very interesting as nothing happened. Oh it's Joelle birthday. Didn't get to Celebrate as her family booked her so nevermind.
SUNDAY DECEMBER 7thToday had CBC training. Sir couldn't make it as his bike got punctured by who knows what. Therefore me and Marcus took charge of training. You could say that the atmosphere at CBC is very fun.haha. Everyone fooling around.haha. But serious. We work hard. Play HARDER.haha.
So yeah after that supposed to go for My grandmum's birthday. I think she's 87 this year.haha. Supposed to go out for nice nice meal but she didn't want to. Was looking forward to it though :( :P
Sam came over for dinner as Tam and SaSa were overseas on holiday. We ta pao-ed food from red star which was the place we were intending to go for dinner.haha
MONDAY DECEMBER 8thHari Raya. Went to aunty Sara's house for a quick lunch as i had tuition. Yes tuition on a public holiday. Anyways. Had awesome food. Didn't get too eat as much as i wanted too. But i was happy enough to taste her food. Which was yummy yummy and oh so AWESOME.haha. After that had a 2 hour POA tuition on a new topic.
That's about it
TUESDAY DECEMBER 8th/ TODAYToday had Hougang training. Asked Anthony whether he wanted to come but he said he was busy. Oh well next week.ahaha. So went there. Saw Jia ming and Pei Di mam. Then slowly they started to arrive. Desmond was there. Kelvin came also. haha. So passed Joelle her birthday present. Had a very fun training. A lot of people wanted to spar with aaron. As he was the new guy from marist.haha. So jonathan and and Kelvin got to go. But aaron couldn't take it and said he couldn't spar anymore. So i missed my turn. As he was the only one i was allowed to use back thrust against :O
So yeah the day ended with a few comments on someone's speaking(not saying who) and then we had the usual bow thingy.
Then headed home. Here i am blogging.
PICTURES
Trying to be models in the sun..obviously it didn't work out
Me picking apart and putting back together my rubics cube which Cass threw into the sea.
Me and Aisyah with VJ Utt
In the sea :D
in the MRT after SITEX/CITEX
At the wedding. Cikgu does not look like Cigku