Saturday, December 20, 2008
I've been very lazy to blog these days..so many other days I could have done it....
Oh wells might as well get started right?:)...
THURSDAY DECEMBER 11THthe day before, Daryl msn-ed me. Asked me whether I wanted to go kallang to play soccer at the cage...at first I didn't really want to go as I didn't know anyone there and I sort of hurt the in-step of my right leg on Tuesday..kicked someone's elbow:( ( there was a lump on my leg)..so it was sort of hurting. Anyways I decided to go join them at the cage.
Well firstly my shooting ain't exactly perfect. So that day. It was worse than terrible. My aiming sucked balls man..although I scored umm 3 goals??..yeah. I could say that I wasn't as bad as I thought I was.hehe. Though when I played GK(Goal Keeper). Thanks to a damn hard shot( which I saved with m right foot) sort of made my foot hurt even more. The lump was considerably bigger D:\
So after we finished the cage. Headed down to Mac's. Now I have to say this. I envy people with high metabolism rate. It sickens me how the eat more than I do. And how they are half my size..So there is this kid called Allister. From st Stephens. Now in Sec 1 SJI. Note that he is very very short. Very very skinny. So I ordered a double Mcspicy. He ordered a FREAKIIIING MEGA MAC!!!!!. That's not all. He finished it faster than me :O...like so not fair lah WAH LAO D: D: D: D:
Anyways headed home as my feet were killing me.
FRIDAY DECEMBER 12THSENTOSA!!!. So all of us were to meet at Harbourfront MRT. So We(Aaron, Marianne, Shannon, Nicholas and Me) decided to head of to vivo rooftop and just sit around in the sun..soon bianca arrived. We gave david a call earlier. He was at tampines -.-"
He was the one who said to meet at 10am. When at 1030am. He was at Tampines. Damn pro.haha.
Anyways when everyone came. We bought carl's junior and then headed to sentosa in the monorail. Then as we arrived at beach station. We walked a long way to palawan beach. Then since the beach was crowded, we decided to go over to the break water. So we umm rolled out the "BIG" beach mats.( which were made of plastic by the way lol) Anyways after finishing my awesome double portabello mushroom burger( which pawns BK's swiss anytime) so decided to go for a swim. Joined Bianca, Shannon as they were the only ones who brought spare clothes. So yeah.
After all the fun and what not. Decided to shower and head to vivo for a movie. DAVID'S TREAT!! We watched twilight. The movie was sort of ok. I'm tempted to read the book.haha. If anyone is willing to lend them to me pls do. Even though they are precious.haha. Actually better not. I might spoil them by accident.
So after the movie. Headed down to Kembangan for training. By then it was 830pm. And i was really really really late.haha. SO i changed after awhile. Helped to take the green belts. Sir bought a drink for me. Which made me super guilty. Coz i came late and stuff. Yet he still gave me a drink. So like super guilty. Then went home and slept early. I was really really tired.
TUESDAY DECEMBER 16THWent for Hougang training today. Today a lot of people came.haha. Anthony marcus and kelvin. So got some spar fest.hahaha. Thing is got this Marist dude. Do one step sparring. Dono how to control lah. So bloody big. Heavier and Bigger than me. Somemore i thought must let him the target. So it's damn pain everytime he kicks me. If i see him next week. I will spar with him.hehe.
Anyways had a lot of fun ( as usual) haha. I like going to hougang.hahaha
WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 17THWent to Malaysia. We went very recently. However my aunt wanted to get her jeans which were much cheaper in M'sia. Then i decided to go find a pair to. But can't find my waste size either. So finally when we reached Giant, i found a shop that had my size. Thing about this shop is that it's specially for bigger people. And in that shop. My waste size is the smallest. I found waste sizes as big as 70. Which is like WTF LAH. Crazy. Should have taken pics. But really scary man.
THURSDAY DECEMBER 18THRESULTS!!!!!!!
I GOT 4 POINTS.Which is like the 2 best score you can get for N levels. Best is 3. Which means that i missed out top eurasian by 1 point. Because of my science :( I thought i'd get A1 but go A2 :O
ANYWAYS. 4points was wuite shocking. I never expected to do that well.
Anyways, when i reached home, My bro called me ask me to go bowling. So i took a quick shower. Headed to CBC to go for bowling. Played for damn long.haha. i think we played almost 30+ games there. I strained my arm D: Played pool....my finger hurts too:(
but oh wells. Godd celebration so to speak.haha
FRIDAY DECEMBER 19THSent my aunt to the airport. She's going back to melbourne. So checked in. Had lunch at staff canteen. Ate ban mian.haha. Then after that went home.
Then mum asked me whether i wanted to go to converse sale. And i was like..
UMMMM..YES!!!!
HAHA.
things were damn cheap k. Shoes were like $30. I bought 2 ;)
Shirts were at 4 for $20. So i bought 2 shirts also.haha. I tried to make it in time for 6 pm training. But by the time we left the sale. It was 5.55. So i decided not to rush and go for PSB bbq instead.haha
So i went to casafina. Got a little lost.haha. Then reached the pit. Then after meeting the juniors. ( still can't remember all their names though)oops. Then they jumped and threw each other into the pool.
Then they had a brilliant idea. Celebrate my N lvls by throwing me into the pool. They were like" wah . SEc 5 eh..set example for juniors lah!!" So naturally i agreed to let them only if they could push me.
NATURALLY, the couldn't.haha. SO they were like" OK la Colin. We admit defeat. We all cannot push you, so can you just walk to the pool"haha. Super funny lah.haha.
So after some throwing and eating. I decided to stop. Stood by the pit. Hoping to dry faster.hahaha
picturesCalled my mum to pick me up as i wasn't exactly dry. And i smelled of chlorinated water. She picked me up. Covered the car seat with a towel. And took a major long hot shower.haha. So yeah that's about it :D
The wet me :D
The LESS wet me ;D