Sunday, December 21, 2008
Tagged by Ah Me Lia( Amelia ).
Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 16 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.
I don't really like doing this quizzesss. Their quite pointless. But oh wells. Didn't want to do it yesterday. So that i'd have soemthing to blog about today.haha.
1. Singapore's education system doesn't appeal to me
2. I like playing with torchlight's.....
3. I hate it when some juniors disrespect their seniors
4. I'm a nice person who doesn't like to scold but will if needed to.
5. I love Sarcasm---for those who don't know me.
6. I cAn'T sTaNd It WhEn PeOpLe TyPe LiKe tHiS..that was just an example
7. I Don't get drunk easily.
8. I am capable of doing really stupid things.
9. High Metabolism irritates me.
10. I'm really sociable :)
11. My advice never applies to me.haha
12. I pretend to be stupid sometimes.
13. Before HFHC(Hair For Hope Campaign) I have not changed my hairstyle in years
14. I don't got to church very often
15. I was a warden for 1 month ++.
16. I still watch Pokemon.
who to tag?? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Anyways why i'm tagging them.. Just random people man
1. I
2. Don't
3. Know
4. Who
5. To
6. Tag
7. To
8. Do
9. This
10. Quiz
11. Which
12. Ah
13. Me
14. Lia
15. Tagged
16. Me
TODAY DECEMBER 21THToday had training at CBC. Got a last minute call from Terence Sir saying that he can't make it for training as he was sick, So asked me and Marcus to take over.
Anyways so when we reached there. Did some target kicking and super super light sparring. Speaking of respect, Clement's brother Benjamin really pissed me off today. Freaking no respect at all man. I tahan him too long already. Went up to him. Use some vulgarities. Sigh.
After that he didn't even bother to apologize. Some respect man.
So yeah that was about it for today..nothing much :D
GET WELL SOON SIR!!!!!
EDIT(22nd Dec):
by Tarci: Kingdom COME! christ has come, christ has risen, christ will ..... oh well...
it's not that i'm anti-Christ..i just found that really funny.haha.
It's soooo Tarci too :P