Saturday, January 3, 2009
Seems that I've been updating my blog less and less nowadays.
Just been pretty lazy i guess.haha.
First of all. Happy New Year. It's kinda late but who cares.haha
Secondly thanks to all those who smsed me. Congrats on getting through.HAHA. I on the other hand called.haha. Anyways shall blog about my holidays yeah.
3 Singaporeans-Me, my bro and Dan
4 Thai's Max, Poom, Ly, Hui
1 China-man.haha-Panda
1 M'sian( Dan's GF)...I think- Sharon
FRIDAY DECEMBER 26THWoke up at 4 45 am. First of all, that was really hard as I slept around 3.haha. I planned to sleep on the bus so yeah. Anyways. Dida final check before I locked up my luggage and brought them downstairs. Gave Max a call just to make sure they were ready. He said he was.(turns out he had woken up about 5 mins before I called him.haha)Anyways...Went to pick up Poom, Max and Panda( I think that's who his name is spelled. He's from china sooo see the connection??hehe)
Headed of to beach road. When we reached there, Teacher Dan was late as usual.haha. So he came around 615 when we were supposed to be there at 6.haha. He, Sharon,Ly and Hui came with him. So after waiting around here and there. We got on the Bus and headed of to Tuas. Shall skip the boring immigration. On the bus I tried to read my book. Turns out the book just go more and more and more and more and more boring. So after 2 or 3 chapters, i fell asleep reading my book.haha.So woke up at Yong Peng. Yes I know the name sounds familiar. Those from tkd would know why.hehe. So that's the name of the stopover.
Woke up when we reached KL. And I pretty much stayed awake for the remaining Hour. So the bus went up the hills of Genting. We finalyl reached. It wasn't as cold as i remembered it to be. So yeah. Still wore a jacket though.haha. The first day we didn't do much.We pretty much just lazed around as most of us were tired from the journey.
SATURDAY DECEMBER 27THWoke up around 6am-ish for breakfast.Then headed to the themepark. Yeah pretty sad. We stayed in the themepark for only half a day.
It's pretty late at night..i shall continue another day...SORRY!!!