Sunday, February 8, 2009
Ok first of all.
I decided to blog cause there are many things that I feel like writing down.
Got back the letter which I wrote during con camp. Well yeah. You have no idea how much you inspired me.
1.To love is to risk not being loved. To hope is to risk being hurt.
2.Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else.
3.How do you do it. How do you live your life the way you do. You enjoy it to the fullest. You've got so many great friends.With or without me, I don't think it'd really matter to you.
4.I'm still not over it.
5. I'm doing this. Despite there being a chance you're gonna see this.
6. If I had not gotten involved. Would all of this have happened. Could things have turned out differently?
I know this really makes me emo. I don't expect any answers. They are meant to be self thoughts. Which will disappear eventually.
You'd think that by not talking to me. You're giving me space. Sadly, it's more distracting that waySATURDAY 7TH FEBRUARY Had lot's of things to do today. Had family funfair at Marine Terrace. Then we headed down to Parkway Parade for bubble tea:):):):):) Though it's sad to say that I'm not a big fan of pearl's:O Ordered the jelly thingy. Then after much talking. We followed Nicholas around Parkway to look for a apology gift. I shall not say for what and who but yeah. We didn't get anything-.-" Someone just couldn't make up his mind. So I reached home by 5. Took a bath. Then got ready to go out again.
This was the CNY gathering for tkd.yeah. Though Marcus couldn't make it, Jia ming and Anthony were there so got someone to talk to. Anyways. The food was awesome.haha. Love the food. Lots of yummy stuff to eat :):):):)And ONE(
:)) of my favorite traditional teo chew desserts.
ORH NEE!!haha yeah. Ate lots of really yummy yummy stuff. Oh not forgetting yu sheng of course.haha
By the time we finished, it was around 930pm. So we went to sir's house for abit. Played Taiti. I won most of the rounds.haha. My luck was good that day.haha. If we played money. I would have won loads of money money money.haha. Sadly. I was kinda broke so no money to play. Left around 1055 if I'm not wrong. No other way to go home except cab. Actually there's a direct bus. But it'll be a 1 half hour journey.
Today was a busy busy busy busy day.