Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Hello. I think it's time I updated my blog. I guess I have been through sort of an emotional roller coaster man. I'm glad to say that it's reaching it's end. Well yeah. But some roller coasters go 2 rounds yeah?. I dono. Let's hope mine doesn't.
Well overall I'm fine.
Valentines day was okay. Spent it at cedar with Aaron and Lynn in the morning till afternoon. After that met Martin, Yi kai, Jordan, Royston and Jefferson. Watched benjiman button. It's an awesome show. Ironically funny.haha.
I can't really remember what happened from that day till recently so yeah sorry.
OH one thing. I'm fucking up my term assessment. Like seriously man. for 2 years. Been getting top for comb sci in class. For TA. I FAILED. Like wasted a shit load of marks. Comb hum also. By 1 mark. But brother Nicholas said he'd give me that one mark.
SATURDAY 7TH MARCH Cass came back. YAY.haha. Went to meet her at bugis. Ryann was going to record some song. So I waited in the recording area. They were screaming. So not my genre man.haha. So me and Cass left for Haji lane to eat ice cream at pluck.haha. We went the wrong way, got caught in the rain and ended up taking a cab.haha. So yeah when we reached the place, there was no space to sit. why? Because inconsiderate couples who've finished their ice cream. So yeah. In the end we cancelled the ice cream. Oh and I saw Lia there with someone.haha. Then we had lunch at some middle eastern place with awesome food.haha.
Then Shy and Sak( I think they are spelt correctly.haha) Anyways then yeah. Cass had to leave to go meet her mum. So BYE BYE. Then went to meet Lina. They went to sheesha. Yeah.haha. That's about all I can say here. If you wanna know what happened. Ask me online.haha
So yeah Now having my work attachment at SP-SMA. Turns out. It's not really a WORK attachment. It's more of like lectures and stuff. Anyways yeah. First few days were boring. Tomorrow's gonna be awesome.haha. Anyways yeah. That's about it.haha
OMG.
I have just found out that failed English. Aren't I the most awesome?
Oh oh oh. Guess what. I'm lowest in class tooooo. YAY!!!!
lalalala. It sucks when you find out on a blog. So now those who do visit that blog know that i failed. Anyways, Colin is gonna kill himself now.( figure of speech)
Marianne took that literally(I think). Anyways she's just being a great friend.(Not sarcastic)
Oh wells I shall go sulk now. CIAO.
So now. Let's see
English-F9
Maths-A1
Science-D7
Comb hum-D7
POA-to be confirmed
A Maths- confirm fail
Yup. School's gonna confirm ask me to go ITE. yeah. So yeah. Maybe i just might. With results like that. What shit can I do? I'm useless.