Hello. This is my blog yeah:P
You can call me many things.
I don't really care. Unless it's irritating of course.
ABOUT ME
If you are visiting my blog. Most likely you know my name so yeah.
Peer Support Board
5N1'o9.
St Pats. Best School ever.haha :P
WANTS
Do well for poly,
My own camera
Get my life back,
Do well for N levels
Do well for Poly
LIKES
Friends,
Photography,
PSB!!!!!,
Someone;),♥
ME.
Friday, March 27, 2009
Ok. It's been sometime again. Since I last updated my blog.haha. We're suppose to have E learning today.haha. It's really to easy.haha. So now here I am finally having the time to update.haha. Anyways. Camp Lasalle was fun.haha. Despite certain kids being a tad bit violent. haha. Shall explain.haha.
Ok first i shall talk about the retreat.haha
SATURDAY 14TH MARCH
Today was retreat day.haha. It's been 2 years.haha. I finally see her face to face again.haha. Yes I'm talking about Amelia.haha. Last time I saw her was during APLYC8 in 2007.haha. Anyways it's good to see old friends.haha. The retreat. There wasn't much to do except practice the games and prepare the Lanyards.haha. So after that . We were playing around with the many mattresses there.haha. Will upload the vid later.haha.
MONDAY 16TH MARCH/ Camp Lasalle day 1
Camp lasalle has started. Though I didn't have a group. I was one of the games/station masters.haha. The day started of with the usual Ice breakers. Then soon enough. Games came.haha. Then soon enough again. Stations came.haha. Stations was probably the hottest thing ever for me.haha. I was suppose to play a beggar.haha. With yohannes playing the rich man.haha. If only I had a video.haha.
Anyways, Amelia thought my acting was really good.haha. I don't know. She thought that the kick was real.haha. Maybe I am good.haha. Ok lah.....I guess it's kinda fun.haha. Anyways it was really hot.haha. Everytime I finished a group. I would quickly stop acting. Move away from that candle and give out a loud "wheeeeeew" haha So once this was done. There wasn't much to do.haha. Oh and something happened lah.hahaha. Some people saw something.haha. Not gonna say much about it.haha
TUESDAY 17TH MARCH/ Camp Lasalle day 2
Now today. Today was probably the day where I didn't do much. Cos I had no more games to play. Or anymore stations. I basically just followed one of the groups to Salvatin army home for the elderly.haha. Anyways there. It was very usual seeing all the old people with many problems. I guess I'm sort of used to it.haha. It was good to see that the kids were interacting with the old folks.hahaha. Then they were doing some Excercise video.haha. Then we did a little performance.haha.Sang We are lasallian. And did they char kuay teow song.haha. With a Little story.haha.
Then after that. We came back to St pats. Changed into our uniforms. Did a closing ceremony. Cleaned up the place. Then we left.haha. So yeah. Then I was joking with Amelia. I told her " see you in another 2 years " haha. I don't know why. I love saying that to her.haha. It's so ironic. Anyways I'm only kidding lah ok.haha. Ah Me Lia. Haha. Did not forget about this.haha.
Ok. So that's about it.haha. School has started. The holidays are over. Here's nad update on my results.haha. It's really bad. But really weird at the same time.haha
English-F9 Maths-A1 Science-D7 Comb hum-D7 POA-A1 A Maths- F9
So 2 A1's, 2 D7's and 2 F9's.haha. I really have to buck up. I guess I have not been as hardworking as last year. Hearing Kabir brag about it. IT really pisses me of. Yeah he's smart but I don't think he's heard of humilty/humbleness. Apparently it's one of our school virtue's in case he doesn't know. Well at least he has bragging rights right? Anyways yeah. I must do well during the O's. I MUST. A single digit man.haha
Let X be my O lvl score X<10
That's my aim man.haha. I need to prove that I'm not useless.