Tuesday, April 21, 2009
I don't know why. But my life's been getting really sad. All these moments. They seem to coming all at once. Not bit by bit. It all started with that day. Oh wells. Life sucks. We all gotta live through it anyways.
How am I supposed to believe you like this. Why can't you just tell me how you feel?When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
I thank all my friends who were there to keep me going. To remind me that things will always be ok. Even though it may not seem so. Anyways. I'll be fine.
Firstly. I'd like to have a moment for the loss of my friend's mother. Who passed away recently. I hope he get's through life. I know what it's like to almost lose somebody. Then when you see your friend lose someone who's close to them. It makes you treasure them even more.
Anyways I'll start blogging
SATURDAY+SUNDAY 4th+5th April Senior grading was today. Alot of people took grading today. I'm glad to say that all of them have a high chance of passing.haha. So yeah. After that we went to Toa Payoh to eat Macs. The grading ended really late. So yeah After that. Headed to Anthony's house to charge my phone.haha. It was dying.haha. After that. Headed down to OLPS( church ) for the lenten vigil. We stayed overnight in church. It's amazing I didn't fall asleep. Though at times I really wanted to but Marianne kept me awake. Teresa had way too much energy. She wanted to do push ups..like wth right?
Anyways Aaron got really red. He's allergic to wine. So his skin becomes red.haha. At first the lights were off. So it didn't look so bad. But wow. The moment the lights went on. Like a tomato man.haha. And me being me attracted everyone's attention. Making them all look at him. Making him embarrassed and eventually MORE red.haha. That was probably the highlight of the entire vigil.haha.
Then on Sunday, finished at 630. Rushed home. Took my uniform. Rushed to Yio chu kang sports hall for the junior grading. Reached there around 8+. Then after that. Did the usual thing. Oh and i wound up sparring with some brown black fella. WITHOUT ANY GUARDS. So yeah. The guy was big and all power. Slow but very powerful. Anyways i hurt my left hand. It hurt quite a bit.haha. Anyways after that, Sir brought us out for lunch. A really early one though.haha.
Oh met this girl called Samantha.haha. She came up to me and asked. " SIR, what do i do now???" haha. I said " Why you call me sir. I'm only 17" " how old are you"
She said " 17 also :) " haha. yeah So in the end. We( Marcus, Jia ming Anthony and I went to watch a movie. Now keep in mind that I did not get any sleep.haha. So yeah.Went to AMK hub to watch a movie. Race to witch mountain. So noramlly, i fell asleep in the cinema.haha. Took the bus home in the end. Fell asleep also.haha.
Now there was grading break. So only training on the 12th.haha
SUNDAY 12th April First training after grading break. Today was a really surprising day. Samantha came back. It's been ages since I've last seen her. She looks less tom boyish which is good.haha. Anyways did target kicking and then fathul practiced his self defense on me. He didn't hold me when he threw me. So I landed full force. With a rip in my pants. A really big one.haha. Then called my mum to pick me up.haha. such a brilliant day huh.
THURSDAY April 9th Went out to celebrate Samantha's birthday.haha. We basically went out to tampines. Just walked around and explored Tampines 1. It was opening day.haha. In the end we went to KFC when she wanted to go nihon mara or something like that. Anyways her friend worked at KFC. We laughed alot.haha. Good time
After that went to Daniel's mum funeral. Anyways Don't wanna talk about it.
MONDAY 13th+17th April Both of the days were really the same. I finsihed school late so I only came for the 8 pm sessions. Yeah. No sparring cos XJ mam was not coming. So we did target kicking. Or rather they did target kicking.
SATURDAY 18th April Today was Amelia's birthday.haha. She finally 16. And legal as she said.haha.
So it all started off with a bus to myles place and then to kenneth place and then finally to taka. Took 14 there. Anyways. Somewhere along the journey. A group of Ah beng's and some really horrible looking Ah lians came onto the bus and sat around us on the top deck. So It was a fairly long journey. I ended up stoning. So now the funny thing is. This beng thought I was staring at him.haha. After he shouted " what you looking at" I broke out of my stoning state. Took me awhile to realise what was happening. By then to avoid trouble i just turned and looked away.
So now with my i-pod plugged in. Prooving how stupid they were, they thought i couldn't hear them and thought I couldn't understand chinese. Ok not say I can but i roughly understood them. They were basically insulting me. On how they want to beat me and stuff.haha. It was really funny. Then when they got off a Plaza Sing, We being Ted, Khairi, Kenneth, Aaron, Myles and I started talking about how ugly the lian was and how stupid and irritating the group was. We had lots of fun.HAHA.
Anyways. After getting this huge-ass bear and this huge-ass card for her. We headed to HarbourFront MRT. We took 408 there. We went to labrador park. The same place I went to on the first day of my SP work attachment. We waited for the other Patricians to arrive. Soon enough they did. And we signed the huge-ass card and then walked in to the bbq pit. Soon enough, we were put to work. haha. They had problem starting up the fire. So we helped. Hariz and khairi settled the fire. I helped them and fanned the fire. After which It was sustainable enough. I went to play soccer.haha. Soon enough, lotsa people started coming.haha. Oh and i'n known as the satay man. Even if there weren't any satay.haha
Nothing much happened during the party. Just really good food and even better company.haha. We hugged alot.haha. Amelia was glad i could make it.haha. It's good that it didn't take 2 years to see her again.HAHA. Oh wells. We shall go on a study date one day.haha. If you still remember.haha. IT'd be really difficult to meet up though.haha.
Anyways by the time we left, it was 11. Kenta was suppose to be home 1030. Screwed i say.haha. So we called a cab. It never came. For some reason we waited till 1145 to call a new cab.haha. The new cab we called came within a few minutes . Shared Cab with Aaron and Kenta.haha. Aaron got of first. Then kenta. Kenta's dad gave me 30 bucks for the fair. When i didn't really need it. Anyways i got out of the cab to apologise and try to explain why we were late. But his dad was too pissed and freaking ignored me.haha. Oh wells.Reached home at 1230.
SUNDAY 19th April Had training today. I slept really well the day before.haha. Anyways went for training. Sam wasn't there. Anyways, did hell lot of target kicking. Perspired alot.haha. Marcus said he'd never seen me perspire so much. I told him to get used to it more often.haha. I'm training for interschool competition . Yeah so after that went home. Went out for dinner at Cricket Club.
MONDAY 20th April Went to school. We were told that for those not taking MT anymore, there would be no school on Tuesday for that week.haha. Anyways after school ended. Stayed back really late for stuff. Then reached home. Bathed, ate dinner. Had sparring. Sparred with Mong. Finally got to beat that asshole. Arrogant ass. He said he's scared of me sparring him. He think he can beat me just because he know's i like to use back kick. That idiot. Think he's so pro when he sucked.haha.
Anyways after that, Sparred alot.haha. Sparred with bernard. Who was really tall.haha. Scary sia.haha. I perspired alot. MY entire gee was SOAKED.haha. After that we did the usual chit chat.haha.
When I see you online, I don't know what to say to you. I wish you'd start the conversation, not me. Cos that way, I'd know I still matter to youThat's about it. I FINALLY UPDATED.HAHA. I don't think i'll upload pics here. They'll be on Facebook :)