Tuesday, May 12, 2009
HELLO. It's been awhile since i updated.haha. Wells.
Things that happened.
1.CONFIRMATION
2.My grandaunt passed away
SUNDAY 3rd May ALLELUIA! Well today was my confirmation. I first started out last year. With no friends. In a completely different enviroment. Where I knew no one.Thinking to myself. Why did I have to repeat. Well, Now I don't regret retaining. I think of it as a blessing. God has given me the chance to meet new people. So why should I take it as a bad thing. I've made quite a number of friends. Some whom I care a lot about.
Well lots of people came. Thanks for coming. If you didn't come to support me. It's ok.haha. I'm happy with whoever was there. Oh Amelia was there. Yes. I'm glad it didn't take anohter 2 years dear.haha She gave me an evelope with a rosary. Hand made!! haha. There was a note inside to and things I had to do to make her happy.
1."Make 2+2=5"..I'll try
2."Tattoo my name on your arm"....Can I use a marker? washable?haha
3."Feed me grapes"...Will raisins do? they're the same thing.
4."Pretend I'm a superhero"...You can save me. "I'll be your Damsel in distress?!haha"
5. She made her own check box for this.
- "Let me sink my teeth into my flesh"...You enjoy biting people huh? haha Well next time. Provided I don't scream like a girl first.haha.
Well I bought flowers for people. Sunflower for Marianne. 5 gebras/ Their daisies.haha. For Sarah leong, Sarah ng, Bianca, Teresa and Lia. They all liked it. Well they better have !.haha.
So yeah I wore an orange tie. Would have been the only one if it weren't for that basil.haha. Went to parkway after that for awhile before heading down to Eurasian Association after that for dinner.haha...really good day.haha.
Monday 4th-7th May Well. I woke up around 2 am on tuesday. Cos I was trembling. Why I don't know. Maybe it's because I ate really little for dinner and went for training. Anyways went down to parents room. Gave me sugar water. Oh and found out My grandaunt passed away. 2345. 1145 pm basically. Yeah. My mum still could say that she visited me. Gosh she had no idea how much that freaked me out. Anyways I didn't go to school on Tuesday.
Took blood test. I hate blood test. I couldn't stand it...Took many blood tests when I was a kid. Cos of my allergies.Got the blood test back a few days later. Nothing wrong.haha.
Anyways I went over to Singapore casket's to see my grandaunty. In her casket. I wanted to cry. But I seriously controlled it and held it in. I stayed till 10 plus at night. Got home did some studying.
Thursday, the hearse came. Took it to Our lady of Lourdes for the funeral mass. The mass was really really quick. The sermen was really heartwarming. Then we went of to mandai for the creamatorium. It was ironically cold there. Yeah. Saw the coffin enter. My dad watched it enter the furnace.
After that we went to newton hawker center. It made me a lot happier. Like good food makes me happy can? haha Had one huge plate of oyster omelette. And 2 plates of Hokkien mee. Me, my mum, dad and my maid/ Godma.haha. After that headed home. yeah.
Many things happened over the weekend and friday. I do not wish to say it here. But yeah. Things that made me VERY HAPPY. Things that made me think. I talked to Joelle to.haha. I feel so much more relaxed about it now. Thanks for understanding dear.haha.
I think I'll end my post here.haha.