Wednesday, May 20, 2009
hello. I've decided to update recently.haha.
FOR ONE, THE EXAMS ARE OVER. So yeah I guess I'm more free to update now.haha
THURSDAY 14th May From Elsa Chan's Blog : Went out with Colin Santa Maria yesterday. Damn hilarious can. I'm never, ever playing pool again. Not only do I suck terribly at it, it's only an outlet to let people laugh at me. And besides, I went into the place when I was, technically, underage. (The place at Marina Square only allows people 16 years old and above. And since I turn 16 in a week. . .oh well, tumdedum.) Colin just whipped out his IC and we strolled past like nobody's business haha. And the guy at the next table was really freaking me out. He kept glaring at us and all. Haha. So we played two rounds of pool (me very reluctantly and only giving in upon seeing Colin's pouty face). Seriously I think the poking method works better. I still can't see the appeal of pool. Haha.
Me: "I can play golf better than I play pool."
Colin: "You play golf?"
Me: "No."
Yep so that's just about how well I play pool. Go figure as to why I agreed to play pool with the guy. Haha.
After pool we walked to the Esplanade and went to rooftop, then went back and bought drinks from the vending machines. Sat down on the triangular velvet seats inside-cos there was aircon, a huge factor-and talked for awhile. Walked back to Citylink Mall and on the way he completely broke down cos of the stupid Sponge joke. Played the Mountain Dew Game behind a pillar at Citylink and then walked back to take MRT to Raffles Place so that I could go to Aries to buy Kaitlin's birthday present. He tried to force me to pick something so that he could buy it for me for my birthday but TOUGH LUCK HAHA.
So yeah after a little deliberation as to what to do next we went back to Bishan, seeing as he had nothing better else to do. Sat and stoned at the effing hot interchange for half an hour so that he wouldn't have to tap out. Gave him my green friendship band, which became something most puzzling for him because he spent so much time thinking whether it was supposed to be on his right or left wrist.
THINGS I HAVE LEARNT ABOUT COLIN SANTA MARIA.
-He mixes chilli sauce and mayonnaise in this absolutely disgusting sauce and claims it's nice.
-He looks good carrying my striped handbag.
-He wears a size eleven shoe.
-His brother dances a mean para para.
-When he's bored, he camwhores. HAHA.
-He enjoys squeezing the life out of people in something normal people call a hug.
-Friendship bands intrigue him.
======================================================================
Well for one, I'm never playing pool with her. I found the sponge joke hilarious. I'm telling it to a lot of people. So yeah. It was a good day overall.haha.
Training on Friday was as usual.haha
SATURDAY 16th May Today woke up really early on a Saturday. Why? To meet Lia for lunch.haha. I woke up at 10. Ate Nasi Lemak For breakfast. Walked to the MRT to meet her. As usual, neither me nor her could decide where we should go first.haha. After some thought, we decided to go Vivo for MARCHE!!!. Let me tell you this. The food there is amazing. The prices are 'amazing' also but I think it's totally worth it. Which is why I wanna go there for my Birthday!! HEHEHE
So yeah. Lia being Lia ate deserts only...
Deserts for lunch. Genius I tell you.haha. Had the Bailey's and Mascarpone Cheese with the sponge!!!!!!1111oneoneone. That was like eating Heaven with a spoon. I didn't eat much. The prices were way to scary. So yeah. I'd normally someone but this time, sorry Lia! haha. So once we were done at marche, we headed down to City hall for Lia's favourite 'meal'. Yoghurt!!!haha. I love frozen yoghurt toooooo. This one's called yoguru.
So after walking around Raffles City mall, we got a little lost.haha. Found our way back to the MRT. We headed down to kembangan MRT.haha.
Lia: " so how do you want to go to church? You want to take a cab there?"
Me: " ummmm we can walk there."
Lia: " Can walk to OLPS?! ( our church )"
:)
when we finally WALKED to church, We were like 15 mins early. One by one people started coming in.haha. So yeah. The ceremony was basically this.
1. Take a lighted candle.
2. Put some salt on your tongue
3. Take your cert and stuff.
No. 2 was really funny. So many people did not want to put salt on their tongues.haha
Like the asked us to stick out our tongue. A lot of people were reluctant.haha.
Oh and because the ran out of candles, they had to freaking recycle candles can?
So I didn't get to keep my candle. Like WTH lah!!!
Marianne offered me her candle but yeah.Didn't take it.haha
So after everything. We did stuff.haha. Walked out to take a cab to PP. Me, Aaron, Teresa, Lia, Gareth ,Arthur and jeff. All 7 of us. So gareth forgot his wallet. Luckliy, he stays opposite church.haha. So when he came back, we got a cab, and without letting other people go in, Me, Gareth and Lia just got in. The other's were like shocked.haha. Then we went to PP ( Parkway Parade ) for frozen yogurt yet again!haha. We went to berry lite this time. however, they were so stingy with their toppings:/ haha. We had the mango and orignal yogurt. haha. After waited for the bus. Lia had to go for tuition. So I decided to pay for the cab. Dropped Jeff of at Marine Terrace and then Lia at Mandarin gardens.
Then when I reached home , Turns out, Lia's tuition got cancelled. We could have stayed out longer. Oh wells. Will be seeing her soon. She's gonna organize a bbq at her place after her MT O's.haha. So yeah. That's about it for today
SUNDAY 17th May HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCUS!!! Yes I pretended not to know it's your birthday.haha. You've hit the big 20. Next year you'll be 21.haha. Have fun in NS!haha. So went for training today. Jesalyn asked us out for dinner.haha. With Melissa. I told her see how. Cos I had to go for Holy Family's confirmation.yeah.
So in the end we decided to meet at 8. In time so that both Marcus and I can make it. Marcus was there early as he had dinner with his Family there. Met Marcus. We ate at Pastamania. I don't think i'll eat there again. The food wasn't that great for the prices they charged. So after that we headed to 32 degrees farenheit for shaved ice. I tell you it was yummy!. So after that Mel took out Marcus cake which she got from breaktalk.
So he blew the candle. Got him to play a game. Cut a small slice of cake.haha. Stuffed the candle in the cake and asked him to pick it up with his mouth. All for the final results of slamming his face into the cake. Though I overdid it a little. He moved to the side just before his face hit the cake. Causing him to bleed in his mouth. Thankfully it was very bad so yeah.haha.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
That about sums it up.yeah :D