Thursday, May 28, 2009
HEY-LLO PEOPLE.
I guess the week's been ok.
MONDAY 25th May/ INTERSCHOOL NATIONALS Had to wake up at 545 am today. Why? Because I forgot to do my mouthpiece the day before with sir. So I had to report 1 hour earlier at Choa Chu Kang or Regent Secondary. So I had to travel AAAAALLLLLLLLLLL the way To Choa Chu Kang. With no Ipod cos I had forgot to charge it.
Anyways, I shall say my results here.
First boutI won 5-0. It was a rather easy match. I think I injured the guy though. Did too many back kicks. But well, that's the way I fight.haha
Second boutThis round was probably the most fun round.
The final score is 4-3
I back kicked him out of the ring twice.
Third boutI lost in this bout. Really sad. Lost in sudden death cos the guy's lighter so naturally faster than me.
so the score was 2-2.
He won by sudden death.
In case you all don't know what sudden death means. It's an extra round. Where whoever scores first wins. Kinda like Golden Goal.haha
So yeah.
WEDNESDAY 27th May/ BIRTHDAY!I guess today was sort of an ok ok day. If it weren't for Aaron, no one would've remembered my birthday.haha. I told my classmates not to tell.haha. So yeah. Had CCA after that. Taught the sec 1's unusual angles of photography.
Anyways after everything was over, Told Danish that it's my birthday. Then he was like " WAH, why never tell us????? haha. In the end he and Michael sang birthday song for me at the AVA corner in English, Malay and Chinese.haha
I reached home. And at 930 ish, I had one of the most awesome birthday cakes. It was so goodness. It's ALMOST sinful.haha. Had 2 slices.haha
So that's about my week.
OH AND THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO WISHED ME.
BELATED OR NOT.HAHA.