Saturday, August 1, 2009
Hey Guys, I'm so sorry about not updating. Life's been a roller coaster lately. With all the ups and down. My mood is so messed up.
Though I can't really remember what has happened over the past month +. I just wanna thank all those who've helped me. You'd know who you are. Thanks for all the advice.
Well prelims are 2 weeks away. I should be studying my ass off. I'm studying. Just not as much as i should be. 2 months+ left to O levels. Makes me wonder why I wasted the past half a year not studying. I guess I had my fun. I gotta go all out.
It's not gonna be easy but I've gotta try. O levels has always been the start of everyone's future. It's the exam that starts everything. Why can't I take it seriously enough?
I guess I actually have to start worrying now....it feels so weird. I'm gonna miss St Pat's.....
Well, I'll try to update soon k.
I love you guys. Thanks
I miss trainings to :/
I wanna go back...