Tuesday, September 8, 2009
HELLO PEOPLE. IT'S THE HOLIDAYS NOW SO I'VE GOT MORE TIME TO BLOG. I'M GONNA TYPE AS MUCH AS I CAN K ????
MONDAY 24th August/ O level English oralToday was physics and A maths paper 2. Physics was kinda tough in some way. A maths was the usual if you know what I mean.hahaha.
Anyways, waited till like 2+ for the O level oral. Turns out I was supposed to be first. So I thought I'd be lucky. I wouldn't have to stay back for too long. And I'd be able to sort of set the standard BUT(!) SOME FELLA went before me cos he missed his own timing. Ass. Anyways while waiting, Kabir started practicing by guess what?.......
READING HIS ENTRY PROOF. I tried my best to stop laughing. It was so retarded. Soon, we all started doing it to!!!!haha.
Practicing on:
" You are instructed to bring along this document when you report for the examinations. Please report to your exam centre at least half an hour before the commencement of each exam "
haha.
Danial told me that I my speaking was very unnatural. I totally agree but I've been getting good marks for it so who cares what he says.haha. Anyways passage was ok. Picture was LUCKY!! So many things to talk about.haha. Kept on talking and talking and talking. Though the first question they asked me sorta caught me off guard in a sense: " Why do you think this is happening? ".
This one sorta stunned me I guess. Other than that it was ok.
Conversation was quite good to.
1st question: Where do you like to go shopping?
Inside I was happy cos not to long before, went shopping with Amelia at vivo. So I talked about vivo.haha. Good stuff.haha
I can't really remember which one is which after this but doesn't matter
2nd question: Is your neighbourhood a safe place?
I said that I believe so even though the house opposite mine was robbed twice.haha. Which is true.haha. So yeah. Only her house apparently.haha. All because she leaves her super long ladders outside and leaves the windows open...
3rd question( this one got me a little ): How do you trust someone?
I was like( woah! ) flustered in that sense. In the end said based on their first impressions. And how you can judge them from their appearance.yeah.
After that felt so relaxed. Had to wait like 2 mins for them to dismiss cos can leave only after 3 and the time was 2.58 -.-""""""""""
I needed to pee reeeeeeeeeeally badly also.haha
MONDAY 31th AugustToday was teacher's day. It was the usual. Fellow sec 5's played songs and dedicated songs and what not. So it was a pretty good day :)
After which went home to change. Met Marianne that day to go and get the note book for Aaron's birthday which we were gonna fill with a bunch of photos. Unglam photos to be exact.haha. After which went back to her place to help her with the photos.
After putting in about half the photos were put in. We got distracted.haha
I ♥ YOU MARINANNE ELIZABETH NG SI HUI TUESDAY 1st SEPTEMBERToday I did something I never thought I'd see myself d. I woke up early in the morning. To what you ask?...................
To study at the library!!??!?!?!?!?!!!?!???!?!?!!!.
Meeeee(?!) wake up to study :OOOOO
haha
Anyways yeah. Went to Marine Parade library to study with Lia, Gareth, Arthur, Aaron Sarah ng and her friend whom I just met, Karin. Yeah Studying with them is quite fun.haha. I managed to get some work done.haha. Though I had forgotten to bring my foolscap. So yeah after which, we went to Parkway Parade for lunch. Went to subway for lunch. Couldn't decided between a roast beef and meatball. So I got foot long roast beef while Arthur got foot long meatball. And we shared.haha.
As usual, Lia didn't want to eat but I told her to eat. So she ate yogurt for lunch. After which she decided to take my white chocolate chip hazelnut :(((((((( my fav. but oh wells. At least she'd have eaten.haha. You know what she said after that?
" OMG. I never knew a cookie could taste this good?! I haven't had a cookie in 2 years " I was like serious (!) Poor her. She used to be 38 kg. That was like terribly frightening. Like she could collapse any moment or something like that. So she took Arthur's white chocolate chip hazelnut cookie to.
So after which. Still feeling hungry, Lia wanted to get sushi for something. Which I thought to myself is a pretty good idea. So bought some sushi. Asked Lia to hold my drink for me while me and Gareth share. So when I finished the sushi and my remaning cookie , asked Lia for my drink. You know what(?), there was half left and she drank till like less than 1/4 was left.haha.
Went back in the rain ended up running through a puddle without knowing it.haha
Continued studying. After which took a short break. Then the lady asked me what I was doing there. I said studying. Then she asked " then what are you doing now ?!"
and I calmly replied and looked her in the eye " taking a break. Why? "
As usual. She had nothing to say to that and as usual threaten to throw us out of the library which is pretty stupid cos there were other's around us much more noise.haha. So yeah. Didn't let her stop me from talking.
Left around 5 ish to go home. Took the cake and went for Steamboat at my tuition teacher's place. The steamboat was pretty standard but the chilli was fantastic. Sorta tasted like a mix chicken rice chilli and chilli crab chilli.haha. It was fantastic either way. The soup was good to. After which my dad bought like 2 cakes for them. One was an Oreo cheesecake while the other was some sorta cake in like a pie crust topped with fresh fruits and jelly. Good stuff.
THURSDAY 3rd SeptemberToday's Aaron's birthday. Just before my paper, I told him to meet me after the science MCQ paper. So in the parade square where I met him, took out the big notebook and he wished him happy birthday. When he saw the thing he was like "WOAH!!!!111" Like quite loud I think.haha. So after POA P2. Was supposed to meet Amelia but I didn't see that she asked me to meet her at redhill MRT. I'm really sorry K!!!!!
I don't know if you're angry at me or what. I'm like really really really sorry :(
FRIDAY 4th September Today was a pretty good day. Went out for Japanese buffet at Suntec. The food was pretty good. Yummy yummy. Ate alot of expensive stuff.haha. Worth the $26+. So after a long lunch there. Walked around a little before heading back to the car. My mum, maid or rather Godma and my bro with me. Turns out the parking for like 2 hours plus cost like $5.60...so ex.
Yeah so went home. Slept for awhile. After which went to meet Joelle. Haven't seen this girl in like gosh. Long enough. Before that we were deciding where to go.haha. So she made me think and think and think. She wanted cheap food and Frozen Yogurt. So after thinking. Thought that we could share a foot long at subway at cine. Then stroll over the ion for yogurt.haha. Turns out she didn't wanna go there. Afraid to see her friends.haha. Scared I'll embarrass her or something.ROAR!!
Anyways it's all good. Still get to meet her.
So in the end, decided on Tampines. Didn't want her to travel back so far.haha. Met at tampines. I think we were on the same train. But like I came out first. So hard to find her.haha. Despite the green skirt.haha.I wonder why???hmmmm
So after finally spotting her,asked her where to go. So we went to Tampines mall. Walked down in the basement. She wanted Pastamania. I thought for awhile and told her that they didn't have one.haha. Then on the way up we saw the advertisement.haha!!
Me and my sense of direction.haha. After awhile I remembered where already.haha. SowieeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
So went to Pastamania. Took a long time to choose what I wanted cos I wasn't really hungry. Joelle being Joelle takes joy in making fun of me.haha. I think. So yeah. I barely finished my meal. Like not even half. Also, for some reason. People were like staring at me I think. Never had people stare at me before. Or maybe they were staring at her. Or both of us? aiyah who cares.haha
After which we walked over to Tampines one for frolick!! Damn suay while she was ordering hers I had a stomach ache. So went to toilet and then ordered my yogurt. Mango with peach. I think she had original with granola or something.haha. After that we talked and talked and talked and talked. Then her friend from cca was there and swooped in and hugged her and i just smiled :))))) She was there with her brother. Honestly, they look like a couple. It's quite cute to see brother and sister who are so close. Anyways, we crapped and crapped and gossiped to! haha. We stayed till like 10+ till frolick was closing. I said i'd follow her back but as usual she wouldn't allow me and somehow always manages to win :/....haha. So just followed her to the bus interchange and saw her off before I went home. So yeah. A day well spent.haha.
SATURDAY 5th September Woke up at 11 am. Was supposed to be in school at 1230 for Eurasian Association presentation.Apparently I got some excellence award. So yeah. Reported really early. Had a quick dry run.There was this quite pretty girl sitting next to me from St Margaret's haha. Ah wells didn't talk to her. Though she kept on slapping me with her hair. So yeah.haha. Had photo taking after everything. Then went down to eat something cos I had not eaten anything at all. The food was pretty good. Turns out , my dad taught the Guest of Honor when he was in the Police academy.haha. So cool.
So that concludes what has happened in like the past few weeks. It's been awhile since I blogged so yeah. Good to blog :)))))))))))))