Thursday, November 12, 2009
Heyllooooooo people. It's been freaking awhile since I updated my blog. Well first of all, O's are finally over!!! The long awaited date & time. 11 November 3p.m
Then again, Now that it's here, I'm gonna miss school :/ Poly is where I intend to go. It'll be so different from st pats. Oh wells.
WEDNESDAY 21st OctoberToday would be the last day I would see marcus. Maybe not last day but won't see him so often. So went to chomp chomp at Serangoon Gardens.
Met him at Tanah Merah and took a 45 mins bus all the wayt there and walked.haha.
Food was good. Marcus has shaved his head and has adopted the black full frame look.haha. Looks so different. I also found out something today.haha.
I had to leave early as I had practical the next day while the others went drinking.haha. So yeah bye bye Marcus!.
Things I wanna doPlay bball again. I'll explain why soon
Play badminton again. I wanna get back my standard. If there was even one.haha.
Go back for TKD. I seriously miss it!! Marcus not gonna be there so not as fun.
Well got JM so still can la.haha.
I'm sure there are other things but I've yet to think of them.
Ooooh baking is fun toooo!!! (:
WEDNESDAY 28 OctoberSo it happened. I remember in Primary 2, I did not do a page in the maths exam cos I didn't see it.
Who new that 9 years later, history would repeat itself. As I finished my 8th question of my E maths P2 40mins early.
I felt so happy that I had finished early. So I spent the next 35mins checking through my 8 questions. I was confident of them being correct.
As I leaned back on my chair and watched the clock slowly reach the end time of 5pm. I was flipping through the paper.
I got the biggest shock of my life. question 9 and 10. I thought to myself.......FUCK CB. In an instant my life flashed before me..I'm just kidding,haha.
But yeah I panicked and by the time I read the question time was up. Never have I felt so utterly pathetic. It was so easy. Shit happens!
Spent the next few days moping and thinking too myself. HOW??? Stupid paper was stuck together. 23 marks gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Thankfully, the rest of the week was A maths which I wouldn't be going for. So I had time to get out of that emo state. Well, I'll think of it as a life experiece.
Something to tell my children. Chloe and Cedric.
Oh yeah, I like those 2 names (:
WEDNESDAY 11 November= LiberationThe MCQ comb sci paper was good. Though I was confident of getting full marks, after I came out, I new I wouldn't get full marks. I'd still score good though (:
So after the paper, went with Malcolm, Joel Heng, Leyon and Joshua to Aston's for celebration. I was gonna have steak for dinner so I thought I'd order something else.
The food there was bloody good and worth it. I'm defintely going back there again!
After which, Joshua went back home to play W.O.W haha. A game which he has dedicated 2 days of a week to play.haha.
Went to Leyon's place to play bball. It was quite fun cos this time I hit a 1 3 pointer and managed to score a few times.
After awhile, there was this 4E5 guy who asked us to play with those other people full court. This guy just wanted to impress his GF. Like freaking obvious, for one, I don't like playing with people I don't know.
He managed to coax me into playing and just to stop him from irritating me, I agreed. Naturally I didn't really put my heart into it.
Oh also, there was this kid who was the most irritating boy. He seriously had issues. He was a small fat kid who saw himself as a big shot. Talked to us with no fucking respect.
I mean yeah he's a little kid and all but like seriously no freaking respect luh. Kinda says about his upbringing but who am I to judge. So yeah hopefully he grows up to be prim and proper.
However, despite all this, I did have fun.haha. It's been awhile since I had fun playing bball. In fact, a really long time.haha.
Maybe I'll play it again(:
Took a cab home cos Malcolm felt like puking and I was tired.haha. Reached home. Didn't do much. Ate yogurt and apple crumble for dinner.haha.
Oh got my tutor to mark my MCQ for me, I got 90% YAY!! That makes up for my practical.haha.
So now it's the weird freedom. I feel like I should have something to do. I can't just sit at home all day and do nothing. I need to go out and have fun!!! Anyone????