Friday, December 25, 2009
I think it's time I updated. Won't have time tmr. Got work and BBQ.
Well life's been good. With an occasional lonely moment.haha.
Well I'll get started (:
SATURDAY 14th NovemberWent to the ACS(B) carnival. I've been there before but transport was provided the last time.haha. Well, was supposed to meet Elsa at newton but as usual I woke up late.
Actually, I woke up early but I went back to sleep.
Forgot to reset my alarm after that hence me waking up late.
Anyways, rushed there. She was pretty pissed at me.SORRY SA! I'm supposed to make it up to you. I owe you for all the help.haha. I'll blanjah you something.haha.
Anyways didn't really do much at the carnival. Let's just say that I was very happy that day (:
Met Marianne, Elsa, Deborah and their senior, Jia min? correct spelling??haha
Followed them to Far east. As they went looking for their prom dress.
I'm used to shopping so yeah. Though they talk about stuff I'm not supposed to hear so I walk as near as possible without hearing their conversations.
There was this one time I saw umm one of them( not saying who )grabbed her own boob and was measuring don't know what and I just turned and looked away.lol.
So after Marianne had to go home, followed her to the MRT after which I headed to pines. Was not planning on going but I felt bad for not going. It was however for a good cause (:
So helped them train but mostly didn't do much Cos training was about to end. So just told them all the good news.haha.
After that we went to Pasta mania for dinner. I didn't really eat much because I had dinner at home. It was really good food too so yeah (: Ordered the Italian soda and just watched them eat. haha. Headed home after that.
TUESDAY 17th NovemberDecided that I had to go shopping as Grad nite was 2 days away. Wanted to get a shirt and a blazer. So headed down to G2000 at vivo.
I wouldn't buy a blazer there unless I had the money. It was like $200.
Which is way more than I was willing to pay. SO yeah.
Thought of other places. So in the end, headed down to Mustafa.haha. It was a good choice. Shirts were pretty cheap there. Though I still spent way more than I had intended to but heck. Its worth it (:
THURSDAY 19th NovemberSo I was all excited.haha. Never dressed up so formal before ;) Asked Malcolm for a lift cos he said his mum could send.
Then a little after he told me. He said his mum coudln't send him so we would take a taxi.
Leyon and Joel Heng came over to Malcolms place. Then I remembered that I forgot my invitation.HAHA. Classic I tell you.haha.
So took a slight detour to me house after which headed by the PIE to hyatt. Unfortunately, it was sorta jammed which caused our fare to shoot up. Especially since it was during peak period.
Well after we reached there had cocktail. When you hear cocktail, you think it would be some juice mix but no. Just coke, orange and sprite. Ah but who's complaining.haha.
So saw everyone some dressed very well. Some seriously under dressed.
So I peeked inside the ballroom. It was kinda disappointing. It was kinda small.
The food wasn't that spectacular for the $90 we paid. Yeah it was nice but yet again, not woth $90. Still we had fun just chatting. The games were pretty silly as I've been to past grad nites and well heard them before.haha. Sorta spoiled the fun but we still had fun.haha.
Lucky draw prizes weren't that nice either.
The real fun began once it was over. Photo taking. Took as many photos as I could.haha
After which, Me,Joel Heng, Joel De Cruz, Leyon, Gable, Amir, Malcolm, Jason And Joshua decided that we wouldn't go home but would stay out the entire night. Jason decided to go home in the end. So we walked around orchard road deciding on what do.
We walked to cineleisure to see the movie timings.
Watched 2012 at 2am! haha
The movie was pretty good. Though in the end it's still a sad sad story.
400 000 people live.haha.
After the movie Ended, Joshua and Amir headed back as they were tired. The rest of us continued to walk around. Decided to wait for the first bus.haha.
So we camwhored while waiting for bus.haha. Attempted jump shots most of which failed.haha. So at 610 am. The bus came. As usual I stay awake on a bus ride while the others went to sleep.haha.
Anyways reached home around 7+ and slept at 8am
WEDNESDAY 25th NovemberHad work the day before so I reached home pretty late.
Around 12 ish, Anthony called. I finally decided to pick up his calls as I was freaking tired.haha.
So he asked me to meet him at Changi village. So I quickly got up. Bathed and took a cab down there.
They were at subway waiting for me. Though I wasn't feeling very hungry, I got a foot long anyways.haha.
After which we decided that we'd play badminton tomorrow at CBC.
So after booking the court, went to the main club and played in the ballpit.haha.
After that Jia ming and Anthony had to go back to school. So we took a bus back to Tampines. So after that I went home.
THURSDAY 26th NovemberSo today morning, woke up in time for badminton. The sky looked pretty dark so I decided that we should leave early. Also because Anthony had to go to Sharlene's house to return their umbrella. So after we returned the umbrella, it started to drizzle. So we sort of ran to the bus stop.
The moment we reached the bus stop
It started to rain freaking heavily.
We flagged a cab. Now it took us 3 seconds to get into a cab
1st second- rush to the cab door
2nd second- open the door
3rd second- Get into the cab
However 3 seconds was enough to get us fairly drenched.haha.
Anyways we reached there and did what we did.haha.
ok because I can't remember what happened after this. I shall skip to more recent events.
WEDNESDAY 16th December1st Day/NightWas supposed to meet Leyon and the rest at Tanah Merah MRT at 1230. However, I decided to meet Joshua at Tampines since there was a direct bus there.
Just when I met Joshua, Malcolm told us that we were to meet there at 230. While leyon told us to be at Changi Beach Club at 130. Malcolm booked the chalet. Thanks!
So obviously we were an hour earlier. Went to Joshua's place because he forgot to bring pants for pool.
After we reached, we pretty much played Halo and Guitar Hero all the way.haha.
Awesome stuff I tell you.
Awesome until there was a freaking blackout...
Throughout the night with no power.
At first we couldn't find the guard because he fell asleep watching Tv in the lounge.hahaha.
So we woke up one of the teachers who were there for some TKGS tennis camp.
We randomly knocked on a door and saw a girl in her most unglam moment ever.haha.
We asked her where her teacher was.lol. Felt so bad for doing that.
Anyways, nothing could be done so we decided that we would try to sleep.haha.
We tried sleeping on the long chairs by the pool. But it started to rain.haha
So I fell asleep at the door waiting for the technician guy to come.
So once the power came back. We switched on the air con and went back to sleep.haha.
2nd Day/Nightwhen we woke up. Went to play badminton till 12 after which we went to swim.haha.
Then we went to Changi Village for lunch and then went to play bowling.
I had my highest score of 149. Which is like a personal best for me.haha
After which we played pool. I lost to malcolm only.haha.
Then we had dinner and Halo-ed/ guitar hero all the night.
With the support of red bull...awesome shitz.haha
The next day we had breakfast, checked out and went home.
MONDAY 21st DecemberMet Martin in the train to help him buy drinks for his chalet.
So after reaching there, the bungalow was big.haha. Really big.
Well there's nothing much to say except the bbq was awesome.haha.
Great to see my seniors and friends again. Made some new friends to (:
Anyways. Thanks to all who've made the holidays great for me.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU.
WEDNESDAY 23rd DecemberToday I met up with Clement and Nicole. Have not met up with them in about a year. Actually I saw Nicole earlier this month but we never hung out.
So yes, we met at Pasir Ris superdog. So ordered a chicken burger which was pretty good. Didn't wanna waste too much money so I had to save by ordering student meal
I shall try the chili cheese fries another time as they are supposedly awesome.haha
Anyways took a bus down to downtown east. We were wondering how to get to escape theme park.
So while passing by the entrance at costa sands, the other guys, my bro, Anthony and Clement were looking at other girls in the swimming pool cos like there's this glass pannel that you can see through from below.
Me and Nicole just stared at Clement and gang.haha.
After finding out where the entrance was. We bought tickets. Which were cheap thanks to NEBO cards.haha.
We decided to go for the go-kart. Queued for quite some time before our turn came. I was the only one in driving solo as Nicole was too young to drive apparently.haha.
Clement shared with my brother.
So naturally I was faster then the rest. Because Nicole and Anthony went first they waited up ahead because they wanted to bang us from behind.
Ok sounds wrong but yeah. Now because Nicole wasn't driving, she kept on stepping on Anthony's foot which sped up the kart.haha.
then we went on this ride where it requires us to lie down on our stomachs. And it circles around and up and down. Pretty boring. No kick.haha.
After that, we went to the viking/pirate/whatever.
It was damn fun. Although it did feel kind of uncomfortable. That sense of free fall.
My balls felt funny. It's not laughing matter man.
Like the ship goes beyond the 90 degree mark.
Oh we sat the edge also so there's more 'kick' per say.
Was screaming my lungs out for fun though. You could see some girls on the other edge looking petrified.haha. Or like they are about to puke
We then decided to go for the wet ride. Can't remember the names. Went with clement while my bro went with Nicole.
There are two
The low one and the high one.
The low one wasn't much kick as we went down pretty quickly.
The high one however was pretty scary.haha.
I got kinda wet. The entire front of my body soaked.
So after which I showered and change and we headed down to parkway. Clement left us to go meet his darling Roxanne.haha
While the rest of us, Me, my brother, Anthony and Nicole went to Parkway for dinner.
After which we talked and talked all the way to Anthony's place where we talked more and eventually had to send her back. So just walked her to the bus stop and then took the last MRT home.
So yeah.
MERRY CHRISTMAS ONCE AGAIN AND A HAPPY BOXING DAY!!