Friday, February 19, 2010
Everyone's really busy huh?
It's been getting pretty lonely and not to mention boring these days.Especially since I don't really intend on working for awhile. But then again I'll run out of money eventually.
Anyways it gets pretty lonely cos at home, there's nearly no one to talk to.
My parents aren't exactly people I talk to about anything..mainly because they turn everything I tell them into a life lesson which annoys me
My brother well, sometimes I think that he doesn't really want to talk to me. But hey, then again, we're completely different from each other. That leaves only my maid/ Godma.
Yeah I've known her as long as I've known my mum. Thing is I don't really trust her with my 'secrets' per say because in the end she tells my mum which would suck.
Plus everyone else is busy with work, school and their own lives to live.
Anyways,
CNY has been as I have predicted, it's not exactly as fun as it used to be..
Seems that even the people around me aren't exactly enjoying themselves either huh? Gosh this sucks alot...
Good things don't happen to me very often and even if they do they never last long.
It's sadly true..
Haiz I'm making myself even more sad now..
Anyways to all those having fun out there,
Happy Chinese New year to ya'll...
I miss you so much