Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Now that the JC people have started school.
I'm actually quite jealous.
There's an actual unity that can't be found in a poly
That sense of belonging and school spirit.
Also because well, everyone has something in common-the uniforms.
I'm gonna miss wearing a uniform honestly, well yeah I'll be wearing one during NS but that's a different case isn't it.
It's just something about a JC that brings people together.
I guess it's also because JC is something like secondary school
Which I'm gonna miss terribly.
And for one, I'm gonna miss student concession to...it's gonna be so expensive to travel.
Though I'm not to keen on the stress part but hey, it's an environment like this that I enjoy
It's probably smaller-in a good way-compared to a poly in a sense that you're bound to know more people.
I wish I could have gone to a JC but I doubt I'd have made it.haha
I know I start school later, but hey I will be starting school so there's no escaping it right?
I'd be willing to sacrifice my holidays to get student travel rates and go to a school with a much better environment no?
Anyways, to all those in JC, I envy you alot