Wednesday, February 10, 2010
This year might not be so enjoyable as the last few years..
Chinese New year..The food would still be good.
But I'd have too many things on my mind.
I don't know how things are on your end, cos we barely talk.
My life seems much like a boring routine now..
I'd honestly rather be in school.
Life's become really mundane.
All I ever do is use the computer
Watch Tv
Eat
And an occasional exercise every now and then.
Anyways I've been having a lot of dreams lately..
So I'll just say those I remember
The first one would be
I was in school, in class in fact
Dreamed that my entire class was retaking O levels.
But we were retaking individual subjects
I was retaking A maths
Danish was retaking Malay
And there were 4T boys who were there, and we were told because they did well for N's and were offered to go to 5N, anyways saw 3 faces, Myles, Ted and Khairi.haha
Yeah that's a really random dream huh?
Second dream was really super duper extra random,haha
For some reason I was out with Joelle. Yeah No idea what we were doing.
Only thing I remember she was not her usual self.
The fact that I was out with her is already unusual.haha.
Anyways, whatever I asked her to do she did it..
Like I asked her if she wanted to come for Samantha's surprise party she said okay
I asked her where she wanted to eat and she decided to simply.
"Carl's junior"
Anyways we headed towards her place.
And she actually knew Jia ming was going and yet she still went.
And she talked with Jia ming, and he introduced her to Samantha.
I woke up and told myself...WTF??!?!?!?
And this one of another person.
Dreamed that we were living together in a place that sorta resembled mine
You were using your iPhone with the purple casing and for some reason, I had one to and apparently I just got it with a silver casing.
Then I gave you a kiss.
After which, you told me I had to charge it because it'd for only 20mins
So I looked for the charger, and then went downstairs to charge it
Saw you near the power point with a blanket over your entire body
Looked under the blanket and asked what you were doing, you said it was dark and cold(?!)
Then you were playing this game on your iPhone, and you said it was a Jackie Chan game.
And he was fighting this orange looking figures.haha.
Then I gave you one last kiss before I suddenly woke up..
Marianne♥, will you be my valentine? All these weird dreams I tell you, it must be because I'm so lonely at home.haha.
Oh oh oh, I remember one I had about late last year..
Dreamed about Pokemon,I was this gym leader who used Water/ Ice Pokemon
And apparently I was like damn pro.haha
Yeah and I knew the people who challenged me in the gym..
Example of such people, In order from the 1st person
1.Marcus, Wearing an army uniform
2.Joelle, Dressed up like a typical female trainer from Pokemon
3.Malcolm, Wearing skinnies and sunglasses
4.Amelia, can't really remember what you were wearing, but I remember FBT's.haha
5.Leyon, this one, cannot forget, dressed up like the boy from kingdom hearts.HAHA
I lost only to Amelia and Marcus.
Almost lost to Malcolm
But Joelle and Leyon lost hands down.haha
Ok so that's the last of my random dreams that I remember.haha