Tuesday, March 30, 2010
HELLO. Don't really know what to blog about, but since I've got the time, I think I might as well give it a go (:
Well I think I shall start about my holiday yeah(:
HONG KONG!!! :DGoing to HK with family and friends is probably the best. Went with Aunty Judy and her son's Scott and Zach
There are 2 parts of going overseas I hate, the flight going there and back. Going there was really a pain. The flight was supposed to leave at 6.45. Meaning that we had to be at the airport at 4:45 am!! And we'd have to leave the house at 4. So instead of sleeping. Stayed awake with Scott and Zach playing dota etc.
Then woke my parents up to get ready, and as usual we were running late.haha.
So going there was a pain as I forgot to bring cards. In the end I managed to get a few hours of broken sleep. Now the immigration didn't really leave me with a good impression. When I gave them my passport, after doing whatever there is to do, they just throw at you! So bloody rude can.
Was in such a wtf mood that at the end there was a service evaluation button with the choices 'Good' ' Satisfied' and 'terrible'. I think you all can tell which I pressed.haha.
Anyways, after taking the aiport express train. Btw the train ride there really was amazing. The scenery was really niceeee.
After reaching Hong kong Island and checking in to our hotel, first thing we did was to go get some lunch. And the best thing to eat is Cantonese porridge. Omg I really love the porridge there, pork ball/ beef and intestine. And accompanied with yummy and slightly sweet you tiao. yum yum yum.
Anyways, I think I'll just summarise the rest of the holiday yeah?
We went to Ocean park, Had lots of fun there. I say the best part would be taking the cable car to the theme park and waving at other people and laughing at how freaked out some of them are.haha.
Well, shopping to was really really great. It's like we wake up in the morning at oh around 9-ish and we shop till like dinner time.haha. It's really unbelievable. It's the longest amount of time I spent on shopping.
Food,haha. I think everyone knows it's awesome yeah? Porridge, fish ball soup, tong sui as my mother would call it. It just means deserts basically but damn are they good.
Oh and they have bubble tea tooo! there was this place awesome place that we went to where almost everything had mango in it. They had like mango something with like tiny tiny glutinous rice balls in it. It's exactly like bubble tea but minus the tea and the pearls.
Well I'm pretty satisfied yeah?.haha.
Oh and I must say, the weather.tsk tsk tsk. EPIC!. It's like 17 degrees almost everyday and it's they type of temp where it's cold but not toooo cold. Sometimes I where my hoodie and sometimes I don't. I was complaining to my mother on how I wanted to go back to HK cos Singapore is just too bloody effing HOT!!!
P.S the hotel had this bowl of FOX sweets and everyday and night I would take a handful or rather shamelessly picking out the green and red flavours :D
P.S The flight back home wasn't so bad cos we bought a deck of cards to play with and also we or rather Scott and Zach have MAH JONG CARDS!!!! WOOOHOOOOO SO FUN!
TRAVELLING!!Travelling has really become a bitch. Really, anyways. Was suppose to go to Justin's house, so after making me wait at kembangan for 45 mins, they called me to quickly get on the train when I was downstairs waiting for them -.-
Well small matter (: but the thing is we traveled all the way YEW TEE. Like OMGEEEE EXPENSIVE CAN!. Went to play bball after which it started to rain. But we continued playing anyways, Gosh can't remember the last time I stayed in the rain. Actually I can but I shall not go there.haha.
After which Mal's itouch and phone just failed. Damn heart pain man
Visiting tipsy( she'll hate me for this soon )Visited Elsa at work. Once again traveling there was a bitch. She works at botak jones next to SPH. Guess it's a pretty decent place and it wasn't crowded when I went there. Went there with Anthony so that I wouldn't be alone.haha. Didn't feel like eating but ended up eating Fish & Chips cos I saw someone else eating it and looked good.
After which we 31 down to PP to try and play pool but didn't in the end cos we'd have to wait forever to play.haha.
SOCCER!This time Soccer was more enjoyable, played much better today. Was really fun playing for 4 hours. But it just makes you tired as hell.haha. It really does. So yeah, the first ever exercising I did coming back from HK.haha. Oh and I got hit in the nuts TWICE. The first one wasn't too bad, just jumped it off. The second one however was killer. It really was terrible. The pain lingered for a good 30 mins.
6 hours behind and 10009 km apart. Come back soon, I miss you Well that's about it I guess.
Oh and Injured my leg last night during training, hopefully it heals in time for soccer tmr. If not I'm not playing