Wednesday, March 3, 2010
I'M BACK TO USING MY OLD SKIN!!Though I just got used to the new one per say. I think this one has a much nicer and cleaner look right??haha.
So let's see.
POLY MEDICALI have not been going training regularly and well, I've gained weight :(
Found out when I went for the medical.
Poly requires us to do a full medical. So as I went to some polyclinic in Tampines. They asked us for urine sample. In my mind I was like" omg, I just took a piss this morning..got anymore left or not ??? o.o" thankfully there was.haha
Then came Scott's turn to take the urine test. Despite spending a pretty long time in the toilet. He could not 'squeeze' out anymore pee.haha.
We're suppose to like dip some plastic strip with many patches on it.
When he gave the aunty his vile per say. The aunty just started laughing cos she didn't know what to do.haha. In the end, he managed to do it. Don't know how.haha.
After which we went to queue for X-ray nearby. After giving the form, we waited outside for about 30mins. Till we realised that people who came in after us went in before us. Turns out, you need to pay first then go in -.-
So after getting everything done, went back to Scott's place to wait for his brother Zach to come back from school so that we could take our photo later.
So after dota-ing till 3 went down again to take photos. Went to some crappy looking shop. Regretted going there. The photos were off terrible quality, and despite asking where to look, I was still looking in the wrong direction. And because it's those old film ones, no retakes. The uncle charged us $7 for 4 passport sized photos
Realising that I looked terrible in the photo. I just went on complaining about the photo till I decided to go and retake at a different place.Luckily I did as the new one turned out way better IMHO.Then even Scott and Zach wanted to retake.haha
SOCCERPlayed soccer at kallang cage recently. Pissed of some junior called Shane and he talked to me like on gangster.haha. Fucktard. In the end just said sorry cos I did play kinda rough with him.haha. But only because he was playing rough against me to begin with.haha.
Anyways, had fun overall (:
My latest pathetic English error...."I'm feeling damn board"
IT'S NOT THAT WE DON'T CARE, WE JUST KNOW THAT THE FIGHT AIN'T FAIR. SO WE KEEP WAITING...WAITING. WAITING ON THE WORLD TO CHANGE