Friday, March 5, 2010
It's kind of annoying that money will forever be a problem.
Here I am listening to my parents talking about how they are going to pay for my Poly fees. It's so annoying. It really is.
It gets me pissed of with myself you know.
My dad ain't exactly young. he's 64 this year.
The only reason he is working is because of me and my brother.
And because of all these issues. It makes me think that maybe going to JC would have been a better option financially.
Well it sure beats spending $1000 for every 1/2 year for 3 years.
That's $6000
And that kind of money don't exactly grow on tree's now does it
And coming from my perspective. There isn't really much I can do to help them money wise now is there?
Yeah I can work. But poly is gonna start in less than a month. who is gonna hire me for less than a month right?
Gosh it really is annoying when money becomes a problem. Though I've never said this, I'm feeling even more uselss and helpless than before. Though our parents tell me not to worry, I'm not stupid you know for goodness sake. I am worried. Not because that I may not get into a poly because of money. Or having to downgrade to HDB or whatever.
It's just that telling me not to worry is like telling me not to eat. I just can't close one eye on this kinda thing.
ARGH IT'S JUST FUCKING ANNOYING