Monday, May 10, 2010
Heeey, finally decided to blog.haha. So I shall continue from where I left off.
Jam&hopWe came back on the following Friday to join the FOC people on their performance night and have fun! Though we came even earlier than told to. We still missed the FOC performance cos unlike us, the went first.haha. Well it was really great to see the GL's again.haha.
Well after cheering, jam & hop was about to start. Though the music wasn't that loud and was honestly pretty shitty, it was the company that made it all fun! I'll probably never ever go for a jam&hop till I learn how to dance properly.haha.
The next day, the GL's smsed us that Zadaz FOC got first which was awesome!!
Made me an even happier person.haha.
GLAM OutingRight after FOC ended, we had our first outing on Sunday. Plan was to meet at 313 somerset for dinner and then see how things go from there.haha. So Before the outing, I had church in the morning after which met Ryann and Cass for lunch.
After which I wasted close to 1.5 hours traveling because it was 430 and I was suppose to meet them 6pm at Somerset MRT. So yeah. Took bus to somerset and walked around 313 for awhile before meeting other people.
Honestly it was hard to recognize some of the GL's cos well, most of the girls got make up on and I'm more used to seeing them wear FBT's.haha. Well they all looked really nice :)
So after splitting up into different groups cos a group 70+ people can't eat at the same place on a Sunday along orchard road. So I went to reluctantly went to subway with a group of people.haha. I'm honestly getting sick of subway.
Anyways, we watched Date night. It was really funny but I couldn't laugh cos my voice was just waaaay to 'sexy'.haha.
We bought soooo many tickets that day. We occupied like nearly half the cinema and I wish I had a picture for the long string of tickets. all 77 of them(:Yes I counted:)
Sadly after the movie I had to leave cos I had week 0 orientation the next day. So said my goodbye's to everyone and gave Liwen the remaining half of my sandwich cos I wasn't really feeling hungry anymore but I completely forgot about my cookie :( White choc chip hazelnut :(
Week 0Well cos of FO, I was afraid week 0 would be boring, well the first day was pretty ok and the second day was even better. But overall I feel that It could not compare to the awesomeness of FO.
Totally different environment. Like everyone is so UNENTHU. Like I'm the only one cheering. Which kinda makes me feel like an idiot. But I still did it anyways.
Cos the second day was overnight activities, we went home on Wednesday morning and weren't required to come back for Thursday.
Came back on Friday which was regatta day and it was pretty ok I guess. Also they taught the TP mass dance which I already knew but they taught it wrong! What the hell right??haha.
Now my course is the only one with more guys. I had to dance with a guy who wasn't enthu at all. Anyways I ended up dancing AS the girl cos they I knew the dance. Wth right?
But regatta was good. Applied science won best cheer team for the 4th year running while business won best school for the 6th year running -.- haha.
Though somehow I still wish my class was more bonded, it's separated into the Chinese people and the Malay people. It's quite sad and I don't exactly know where I fit in :(..Oh well, it's only been the first week of school so lets see how things go.
Anyways, after week 0 ended met the ZADAZ people for dinner cos well, seeing them makes me really happy (: Though some of them left to go and prepare all the Gifts for the GL's. Some of us stayed so it wouldn't be so 'suspicious' even though they already suspected something.
Went to the arcade. Played daytona and even though I crashed way to many times, I ended up being first at the last second cos the other 2 were fighting each other and crashed while I just overtook.haha. Grace and Malvina were like " Colin you damn good. Wth man" haha.
Anyways went home after that cos we were meeting at Sentosa the next day.
SentosaSentosa was really awesome. We were supposed to meet the ZADAZ people at 930 am at harbourfront MRT but everyone else was late so yeah. Went to mac's for breakfast and well, I missed the hot cakes like mad. Hotcakes are the bomb I tell you. yum yum yum.
Anyways we reached Sentosa at around close to 1. Well we had lots of fun throwing our GL's in the water.haha.
Played volleyball and beach soccer which were super duper fun. Played many other games, which I had forfeit like twice. Had 7 wonders with a girl. Twice.
After everything ended, we headed to vivo rooftop for dinner, gossip and some HTHT.haha. So funny hearing everyone's funny experiences. Qishan's one was damn funny.haha.
Anyways, soon it was time to go home, went home with shirley, alex and viv.
Was super tired by the end of the day.
ZADAZ DINNERS+OUTINGSWell Zadaz is really the most awesome bunch of people. We've had 3 mushroom dinners since camp and many movie outing and hopefully many more to come. Well getting to see each other really makes me feel like part of this huge huge huge huge family.
Whenever there is a Zadaz outing, that day is always the day I look forward to the most. I can't help but be happy.
Well I hope we still continue to see each other soon.
Zadaz is love