Saturday, May 29, 2010
People say I don't update enough. Oh wells, maybe I should (:
18th BirthdayLet's just say that the birthday didn't turn out too well. Had school from 9am to 6pm :( Which didn't leave much time to celebrate. So after school I was gonna visit DK who just came out from the hospital and met cass at the bus stop.haha. She was right in front of me literally and I couldn't see her.haha.
Anyways after seeing DK and catching up, my mother kept on rushing me home even though I wanted to stay out longer. So I rushed home after a spending a few hours with them and for what? To cut the cake and listen to a half heartedly sang birthday song. My brother was watching TV, dad reading the newspaper and everyone else just doing their own thing.
Well I spent the remainder of the night studying. What a lousy day man
Friday 28thToday I told myself that I would make up for yesterdays lousy-ness.haha.Met the guys to go and play Bball though I couldn't stay for long. I'm really getting addicted to Bball cos of them. It's actually damn fun.haha. I need to start playing soccer again. Anyways after playing with them for about 2 hours? Rushed home to bathe and go and meet Amelia
Was supposed to meet her at 3 at orchard MRT but I called her and told her I'd be 15 mins late :P Well I turned out to be an hour late..Sorry :( Anyways, She was at forum - a place I never knew existed at all.haha.
I noticed that everytime I'm gonna meet her, I'm always late.haha. I still owe her for the last time. And now I'm supposed to bring her shopping to make up for all the times I've been late.haha. So the next time we meet, I'll make it up to her, if not I'll keep owing her which ain't good.. cos it'll probably make me broke.haha
Anyways john koh came by a bit later and we studied together. Ok not really studied but I didn't manage to get in 2 tutorials for revision. So I guess it wasn't a total study-outing failure (:
After which I walked to meet Joelle at somerset. She looks shorter these days.HAHA. Sorry..anyways, we were going to have dinner at marche but I couldn't really remember where it was and we ended up walking around abit before we found it. Only to see the freaking long line there.
So after walking around here & there thinking of places to eat. So after moving off to Orchard central to look for places to eat. Finally decided to go eat at spageddies. More than happy to since I've eaten there before and like the food.
Had lotsa fun catching up with her.
Then we went to cineleisure for Frolick. Wanted to try the lychee flavour. The girl gave Joelle this tiny sample and I got this mouthful sample, I was more than happy to oblige ofcourse.HeHeHeHelium.
After which we just walked around 313 and heeren before we went home. A good day, meeting up with people I haven't seen in AGES!haha.
Well now today however, I decided to go & cut my hair. I seriously regret going to a barber now. My hair looks weird and stupid. My aunty though I looked stupid and funny and well, I can just begin to see what the poly people will say. So I'm getting ready to be laughed at on Monday.
So good luck to me (: