Sunday, July 18, 2010
Lately I've been too depressed or too emotional to even think about being happy.
However, I can say that the past few days have reminded me of the happy and cheerful person I used to be. I'm glad for these few days
Met with my bro's yesterday was awesome.
I just felt so free. I didn't have any worries. Just for that half a day. Eating You Mian at roxy. Followed by LAN at pah. Which was and will always be super duper fun.haha.
Then we went to watch Eclipse. But only after going to cineleisure, then Plaza sing and then Finally. the cathay.
The movie wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I guess it was the company that made it all worth while (:
Well, school's been a real let down. I just wish I got along with my classmates. Then my life wouldn't be so bad. But for now, I'll just be happy with what I got.
Thanks to all my friends who have been there for me. Even though at times I may not feel that way, It's the thought that counts.
I've been going through a rough patch this year. It doesn't seem to be getting better anytime soon. So thanks to all the people who cared about me.
I'll put all my faith in you. Cos right now, it's all in your hands.