Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Today has been the WORST DAY of 2011 so far.. I've never felt so alone, so insignificant. Something from my past came back to haunt me. And now, I honestly don't know who to trust. And that freaks me out. Knowing that there may not be a single person you can trust.
I'm ashamed of those actions of mine. I never thought it affect me 5 years down the road. And god it makes me feel like killing myself.
Today started out really badly with me waking up late cos I stayed up doing my projects. Then me and my mum argued for damn long, and I got so heated up that my nose started to bleed. After stopping the bleeding. Left the house only to realise I forgot to bring my thumbdrive.
School wasn't that bad, but it honestly wasn't that great. Continued on the project at 2. After which I decided to skip tutorial, cos I really didn't want to go for it.
Went to hang out in the lounge for awhile. After which went to mushroom for the skelto dinner. However not many people turned up. So in the end it was just the 4 of us, Me, Dennis, Brenda and Jolyn.
If it weren't for that tiny skelto dinner. Prob would have killed myself a long time ago
Anyways, all in all, Today was the first day of 2011 where I felt like killing myself