Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Was checking the student portal just now and it really hit me. I have only passed 7/28 modules that I have to complete in my entire 3 years in TP. It's freaking scary to know that I'm behind by 4 modules compared to the general cohort in my batch. It's even more frightening to know that I may even get kicked out of school if I do badly for this sem. Why can't I do as well as I did back then. Well I've concluded that I've absolutely not one single drop of motivation and urgency.
I try to find something to motivate me, but fuck it's annoying that I don't know what I want to do with my life. I'm a year 2 student now. I have to wake up my damn idea and smell the fucking coffee and realise that I WON'T GRADUATE WITH A DIPLOMA if I keep this up.
Come on Colin...
I don't know what I'll have to do to get my grades up. And if sacrificing my social life is needed, I don't know if I can do that.
If I came home and studied just 1 hour a day. I think there would be a big difference in my results. I know it sounds pathetic but it is way more than what I'm doing now. Every exam matters, not like JC where in the end it's the A's that matter. Not saying JC is any easier cos I agree that it's way more stressful than poly.
Well hopefully I can look back at this post and feel A sense of accomplishment..hopefully