Hello. This is my blog yeah:P
You can call me many things.
I don't really care. Unless it's irritating of course.
ABOUT ME
If you are visiting my blog. Most likely you know my name so yeah.
Peer Support Board
5N1'o9.
St Pats. Best School ever.haha :P
WANTS
Do well for poly,
My own camera
Get my life back,
Do well for N levels
Do well for Poly
LIKES
Friends,
Photography,
PSB!!!!!,
Someone;),♥
ME.
Monday, August 27, 2012
I haven't blogged in ages. But I some how feel compelled to do this. I don't wanna attract attention by posting this on Facebook. Though I hope that somehow, you are reading this.
Dear Isaac,
I can't remember how we met sadly. What I do remember are the times we've spent since we've met and that is what counts. I remember how you bought $5 worth of hokkien mee from opposite school because I was 'big size' . I barely ate any cos I hated hokkien mee.
During FO this year, I had undergone minor surgery but it required me to be on painkillers. You kept on checking on me to make sure I was ok. You never wanted me over exert myself. On the last night, after the scolding you gave us. We had a talk outside the tennis court and you told me that I could be more than what I thought I could be.
Throughout my life, I've never seen myself as a decision maker yet you told me that you were thankful for having me and Zun for being there to support you throughout this journey. However, I feel that you were the one who was supporting me, without you, I probably would not be who I am as a leader today. You have taught me many things in the past 2 years. Though there are still many things I have yet to ask you. I've never directly asked this, but how can I become a better GL??
If I made it to FO, I thought I could always count on you for advice. I thought that if I was going through a tough time that I could give you a call, or talk to you. So who can I turn to now if that day ever comes.
Wish you could have come back and play foosball with me.
I have to be strong, it's what you would have wanted me to do. I'll try my best, with all that I've learnt from you so far. I hope that you are watching me right now from up there.
These are the 2 most recent photos of you that I have. I'm thankful to have known you in the past 2 years and I will cherish these moments. Your sudden depature is saddening.What I wouldn't do to hear you call me fat boy one last time.