Sunday, July 14, 2013
I think finding love means putting ourselves out there. And experience all the things that come alongside love. Pain, frustration, nervousness, insecurity but also warmth, happiness, passion and a sense of belonging.
Falling in love or even liking someone means to put yourself in harms way. Going through all the heart aches makes you treasure the good times if they eventually do come.
If not for pain, how would we appreciate pleasure?
Recently I put myself out there again. To see how I would fair. Albeit not very well but I guess that if eventually the right one comes along, I'll treasure her (:
The quote that has always kept me going
" someday, someone will come into your life and make you realise why it never worked out with anyone else "
So sometimes I wonder, have I already met this 'someone' ? Who knows but I'm willing to put myself in harms way to meet her (:
Staying positive and hope it all works out for you and him.
I don't like it when someone says she's out of your league but man does it feel so true right now
We can always remain as friends no?(: