Wednesday, July 31, 2013
Again you yelled at me. I don't like getting yelled at, but ESP not when I just wake up. You say you can give me a lift..
But you are the one that said you will never send me.
So why the fuck are you even offering, just go to work la, don't need to take it out on me when Mum is not here.
I really regret getting in that fucking car. Only reason I got in was because uncle Andreas was there and all I did was to give you face.
You 'accidentally' sent that to me when you wanted to send it to mum or maybe it was on purpose.
And I hate it when you refer to me in 3rd person point of view. Your son?!
So I'm not your son la?!
Your son....I fucking hate it when you refer to me like that.
That day, I set my alarm for 8am. You start yelling at me at 745am in the morning. My alarm hasn't even fucking gone off and you're already yelling at me in the morning.
Today again, I start at 1pm and you're already yelling at me at 1145am. Saying you can give me a lift. I said I will go by myself. You then say that I am lazy and I want to sleep. But I was already out of bed and changing..
Haiz seriously, why are you always yelling at me.
Today I feel like giving up.
The day has come where I dread going home more than I dread going to school.