Tuesday, February 25, 2014
So recently I went out with this girl.
We've always talked on whatsapp before but we've never actually spent much time getting to know each other in person.
So just last week I spent 4 days straight with her. Wednesday with her and a friend, Thursdays at Nex, Friday at Gardens by the bay and Sat at her place cooking.
So yeah, she means a lot to me. What exactly I myself can't figure it out. Wonder what I mean to her...
We started getting close late last year. I guess it was after F1 job perhaps? Here's the things, barely a year into poly and she's already had things going on with many other people. Mr dancer, Mr forehead, Mr Italian and then there's mr mascot. ( not their real names ).
So Mr dancer chased her for awhile and I think she was slightly interested in him but nothing much came out of it.
Mr forehead however seemed like a nice dude but was never really serious about it, though his actions may have proved otherwise. Long story short, she started to like him and because he wasn't serious about her, just left her there.
Mr Italian was pretty much the same thing, though he moved on rather quickly to someone else. Can't say I know him very well, but I know him enough to know that he moves on pretty quickly when it comes to chasing girls.
Now there's the most recent one, Mr mascot. He was just a EC to her but it all changed when he asked her for her number. They went on 2 dates one of which was on valentines day. After that however he stopped talking to her and then gave her some sob story which IMO is a load of bull.
So now, none of this as you can see is her fault but is it all to blame on just bad luck?
From what I see she goes out with guys even if she's not interested in them and it's kinda mean to lead people on. I hate it when people do that, don't ask why.
So my point is assuming I do end up liking her one day. Who's to say that the same thing won't happen to me? I'm not so sure right now if I could handle that kind of disappointment...
Also I realized that we talk more on our phones via texts/whatsapp etc etc more than we actually do in real life. So maybe I should try to talk to her more in real life and less on the phone.
Well who knows, for all I know I may just be nothing more than a friend to her and end up being a fool.
But I just wanna say, that even after all this.
She means a lot to me.
And I kinda miss her, although I won't admit that. Well not to her at least.heh
Oh and she smells nice which is always good no? (;
#latenightthoughts #overthinking
I hope that whoever stumbles upon this keep it to themselves. I don't want people to judge me based on my dark thoughts and if I ever gave you the link to my blog you are important to me. #trust
It's 3:50am
Goodnight