Wednesday, April 9, 2014
So I haven't seen her in about a month and nowadays we talk through social media more which is good and bad I guess.
Anyways..
I sometimes wonder if I'm coming of as the creepy, sticky, & over sensitive guy.
So I was watching this video by WONGFU titled she has a girlfriend or well at least something along those lines.
Now in the video they say that for relationships to work out, thousands of variables have to align to bring two people together. That in itself sounds like an amazing feat yet at the same time somewhat depressing.
However at the end of the video, it mentioned that sometimes things may just never work out and someday someone better will come along. Maybe then those variables will line up maybe they won't who knows?
If she's happy or if there's someone who can make her happy, I guess it's ok even if that someone isn't me (:
#thinkingtoomuch #goingtobedat730